Question about DAT destroyer and Distribution?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TAAP_WATR

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
My exam is in about a week and was thinking about doing half of the problems for each section (around 200 problems) and revising them thoroughly. Was wondering if this is a good idea? I already went through Bootcamp and most of the Biology section for Destroyer but I need more practice in GC and OC. I just want to make sure I will be able to be exposed to a variety of problems for specifically GC and OC and not just see the same topics for each section in the first half.

Members don't see this ad.

If you're about a week out, best to do is each section like you're saying and get all exposure before the real thing. Doing one section or two this last week wouldn't get your mind right.

Reactions: 1 user
My exam is in about a week and was thinking about doing half of the problems for each section (around 200 problems) and revising them thoroughly. Was wondering if this is a good idea? I already went through Bootcamp and most of the Biology section for Destroyer but I need more practice in GC and OC. I just want to make sure I will be able to be exposed to a variety of problems for specifically GC and OC and not just see the same topics for each section in the first half.

I know you're so close to the finish line so you may not want to reschedule, but if you think your groundwork in the sciences is still sort of shaky and that you need more time to spend on the Destroyers, I think it might be worth it. You know yourself and what you are capable of, of course!

The Destroyer goes through different topics throughout the questions like you would see on the DAT - not in any particular order. But it really is worth spending the time going through all of them, because each question, answer choice, and answer explanation contains unique information that may become important on test day. Going through them once was definitely the minimum, and I went through each section between 2-3 times.

I don't mean to discourage you in any way, though! If you're confident and ready to go where you're at, it could work out. But keep in mind you'll miss a few things here and there from the books that might be valuable. It's a hard decision this close to the end, I know. Do what you think is best for your well being and score! But definitely consider spending more time on the books to nail down the concepts.

Best of luck! :)

Reactions: 1 user