quant help!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tacosrbeautiful

Reaction score
Hello friends,

Today was my second time taking the PCAT. The first time I took it I barely studied and made a 51, and today after studying for a couple months I only went up 7 points. I made a composite of 58. My bio and chem score improved significantly, however, I scored a 41 on quant and this severely hurt my score. I'm finishing school next semester and I'm taking some pretty challenging sciences and am planning to study super hard to try and bring up my GPA, but I definitely want to take it again before I apply. My gpa is a 3.0 flat, should I even bother applying, or should I wait until I get a better PCAT score. Also, any tips on quant would be a blessing; I feel like I guessed on over half of them lol. I've heard Dr. Collins is good? is it worth it? I've also been working as a tech at walgreens for about 2 years now

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Still apply. Collins definitely helps. Study more, simple as that. The contents of the PCAT is listed on the website, go over everything.