qbank group rate?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

coconut lime

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
does anybody know if kaplan offers a discounted group rate to a bunch of students who purchase q-bank together? i'm not talking about only buying ONE membership or accout or whatever, but everyone getting their own and just getting a discounted group rate all together. anybody know about this?

Members don't see this ad.

Yes,
They have several programs that run a different price. go to kaplan.com and email them for a group rate.

For most of it is a minimum of 50 people to sign up, and then it is $179/person for 3mo access. There are a lot of other deals, but that one is the one our school did.

I called them about 3 weeks ago to try to set something up at my school, and they said that all there promotions ended in December. If you manage to get something going make sure you let me know, so I can call them back and bitch them out.

Yeah, I would email them from the website and say that you are setting it up for your school.

I just put in the forms about 2 weeks ago for ours (we had 137 people sign up for the QBank).

let me rumage my garbage and see if I can find the form.....Try this person:

Cheri Julien
Director of Institutional Programs
[email protected]

I'd email her and see if she can't direct you to a local person to help out.

Hope this helps you guys/gals and good luck!!