qbank for infectious disease boards?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jspar1

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend the highest yield qbanks for infectious disease boards?

Members don't see this ad.

Most people consider the George Washington University ID Board Review the one and only board review (although other institutes will lead some as well). Lead by the "giants," in the field, this course has been said to be very helpful for initial Certification and recertification.

Closer to when the course occurs in August they post weekly questions that you can perform. The Q+A (question bank) can be purchased separately. About the Course | Infectious Disease Board Review Course

Other resources are other there (I think Mayo and Harvard/Partners has a course/materials not sure if they have a question bank) including a few Twitter feeds which post board style questions (WUID_Qx). I don't think you can go wrong with the GW Course above.

Good luck.

Reactions: 1 user
Most people consider the George Washington University ID Board Review the one and only board review (although other institutes will lead some as well). Lead by the "giants," in the field, this course has been said to be very helpful for initial Certification and recertification.

Closer to when the course occurs in August they post weekly questions that you can perform. The Q+A (question bank) can be purchased separately. About the Course | Infectious Disease Board Review Course

Other resources are other there (I think Mayo and Harvard/Partners has a course/materials not sure if they have a question bank) including a few Twitter feeds which post board style questions (WUID_Qx). I don't think you can go wrong with the GW Course above.

Good luck.
Thank you!