Purdue Pharmacy C/O 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ndngan

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I sent in my application and supplemental on 11/28, just recently received and invitation on 01/23 to interview. I have set my interview for 03/02. Has anyone interviewed, have been accepted or heard anything back from Purdue? I'm really interested in how everyone's process went/going. Hopefully everything will be well.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, I submitted everything on the deadline and just recently heard from them about the interview. Mine is on 2/27 :) Are you from out of state?

I submitted on the deadline and havent heard anything back. They are my top choice and im getting nervous. However ive already been accepted to a good school and have at least 4 more interviews.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, I submitted everything on the deadline and just recently heard from them about the interview. Mine is on 2/27 :) Are you from out of state?

Congratulations of the interview! I am from Kansas City, Missouri. Let me know how your interview goes!

Just received an interview invitation in the mail! I guess it is a part 1 interview and I will still have more if I progress further. Still excited though

Reactions: 1 user
Email sent out that acceptance letters have been mailed today!!!!! Hoping to hear soon since I only live an hour and a half away. Good luck to everyone! :)

I was accepted! Signing my lease today!

Reactions: 1 user
Got accepted too :)

To be honest though, I'm now worrying about the pharmacy job market in 2019. I hope it's not as bleak as some people make it out to be. A part of me wants to go to medical school afterwards.

But I digress, congrats to those who got accepted!

I am curious to see if my stats are competitive enough for acceptance. What are the stats of those of you who were accepted?