PT job in the mountains!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cableguy

PA-C
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am a PA student and I recently took a job in this incredibly beautiful area. They are in need of another PT so I thought I would help them out by posting their ad on SDN. Here is the original ad:

Do you wish you lived in the mountains surrounded by beautiful forest? This is a unique opportunity for the right person. We are located 2 hours from Spokane in the beautiful, historic gold mining town of Republic, Washington. We are looking for a full time Physical Therapist and Physical Therapy Assistant to work in our newly completed facility. Say good bye to your hectic lifestyle and join our dedicated friendly team to help provide quality compassionate patient care. Ferry County offers affordable safe living, a stable housing market and abundant outdoor recreation in an area with four seasons. We don't get the rain that the west coast of Washington gets! Canada is only 25 minutes north, and there are a variety of ski areas within driving distance. Join us and you will be welcomed by the warm friendly people of this unique community.

We offer a progressive salary; paid leave packages, medical package; retirement plan; relocation assistance and education loan repayment opportunities.
Candidates must be eligble for licensure in the State of Washington.

Visit our website at www.fcphd.org to download an application or contact Sharon Sattler at 509-775-8203 or [email protected] for more details.

Members don't see this ad.