Psych board study partner

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mera07

Reaction score
Hello,
I’m IMG, done with residency. Looking for a study partner for July and August. Group study has been my thing since med school. Planning to take my exam in September 2022. My main source is Spiegel & Kenny, and DSM5. I‘lll watch some BTB videos to refresh my knowledge in certain topics. We can use zoom to communicate. There is a time difference but this shouldn’t be an issue. I can be flexible with my schedule. DM if you’re interested :)

Members don't see this ad.

I am interested. I am using Mypsychboard and Spiegel

Reactions: 1 user
Hello,
I’m IMG, done with residency. Looking for a study partner for July and August. Group study has been my thing since med school. Planning to take my exam in September 2022. My main source is Spiegel & Kenny, and DSM5. I‘lll watch some BTB videos to refresh my knowledge in certain topics. We can use zoom to communicate. There is a time difference but this shouldn’t be an issue. I can be flexible with my schedule. DM if you’re interested :)
I am taking the initial cert this fall, any recommendations from your experience is much appreciated!