Prostho at BU - 2010

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sdq

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone applied to Bu for prostho?

Has anyone heard frm them yet?

Members don't see this ad.

comeon ppl....50 views and not a single reply!!

so tht mean nobody whoz on SDN applied to BU for prostho?

I had an interview couple of weeks ago at BU at that day we were only two people I`ve been told that they have more candidates to interview and I`m still waiting for the results.

Members don't see this ad :)
hey!!!!

how did it go? wat did they ask?

I called them 3 weeks bak and they told me tha they have 70 applicants who applied this yr... do you have any idea abt their class size?

I just filed in my application....i hope it works out!!

Gudluck!!

Wat are ur stats Basler30?

The interview was very relaxed, standard questions if you search around the SDN you will find them .... Why prostho , plans after the residency, personal questions ,nothing to worry about.
I know that they have around 70 applicants but I really don`t know how many will be called for interview, and I was told that they have 20 residents right how so that means 6-8 per year.
:thumbup:

Thnks for the info...

when did u apply Basler30?

i also had applied at BU for prostho. But i did not hear anything from them yet !

when did u apply nbde??
can u share ur stats.

my stats:
GPA 4.0
Toefl 112
NBDE not taken
work exp 3 yrs bak in home country

hey!! did ya guys hear bak frm bu?

hey guys...Basler30 and nbde any news from bu yet??

Nothing yet,couple of weeks ago I called to ask about the results and they said that they are not going to make any decisions before Jan 1 so maybe couple of more days and we gonna have the results:thumbup:

thnks for the info.....but tht means they r already donne with interviews-- i didnt get an interview so i guess m out :(

Gudluck Basler30... hope u get in!!