Any open spot in post match for prostho?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dante72

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone
I'm an international dentist, and I'm looking for any prostho programs that have any open spot in this cycle, I know most of them are closed, and I am really late for this thread, but the program that I was counting on and put my eggs in there, wasn't a match for me.
I'm a full time researcher with advanced knowledge of prosthodontics, I'm not picky about the location but preferably somewhere cheap :).
Please respond here, if you know any place.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hello everyone
I'm an international dentist, and I'm looking for any prostho programs that have any open spot in this cycle, I know most of them are closed, and I am really late for this thread, but the program that I was counting on and put my eggs in there, wasn't a match for me.
I'm a full time researcher with advanced knowledge of prosthodontics, I'm not picky about the location but preferably somewhere cheap :).
Please respond here, if you know any place.
Just to clarify some points.
I have a 100+ toefl score.
I haven't passed INBDE yet.
I don't have a green card or citizenship, but I will be in US with visa in 2-3 months, so I can be there before the program starts.

no, none. Hopefully, you get into the program you want next year!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
no, none. Hopefully, you get into the program you want next year!
Yeah that's unfortunate for me, I hope someone drops at last minute, but I think the chance of that is slim to none.
I have to keep working on my resume though, It's great but I like to add machine learning to it as well.

I'm just bumping this thread up, in case any of the admission officers wanted to browse the forum.