Progress on COMSAEs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MDhopeful126

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, hope that studying is going well for all of you. I don’t really post on this site, but was hoping for some feedback on prep for COMLEX. I took two out of the three COMSAE exams, and scored 420 on both, which was pretty concerning for me. I’ve been doing about average on Combank and Comquest question banks, and my exam is in about 2 and 1/2 weeks. Anyone have some advice for last minute studying/resources? Also, I’ve read that COMSAE tends to under predict by a bit. If anyone could give some insight on this as well that would be much appreciated lol. Once again, good luck and thanks for any feedback!

Members don't see this ad.

COMSAE's aren't a good way to predict your score, I've heard they tend to "under predict" but ive also heard of people scoring +/- 100 points on the real thing. I took a COMSAE 106 and a combank level 1 assessment back to back a couple weeks ago cause my school made us and scored a 543 on the COMSAE and 616-656 on combank, so all over the place.