Panicking About COMLEX/COMSAE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DPTinthemaking15

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
We have a month before we take COMSAE because our school requires it to sit for Level I. I told myself first year I would take the USMLE as well, but I am only taking COMLEX. I know… I know… Awful idea, but I don’t want an academic residency/location. I come from a small town and want to return to said small town lol. With all of that being said. I have matured half of Pepper Micro/Pharm, half of Turn Up 2 OMT's Anki deck and I currently have 900 cards left in Pepper Pathoma before I finish it.

I am panicking, because I haven’t touched a lot of Physio/Biochem with the exception of a few practice questions. And I want to do well on COMSAE/COMLEX, but I won’t be hurt if I “just pass.” Can anyone recommend a high yield source for Physio/Biochem/other random facts that I should know? I love Anki, but with the amount of time I have left, it isn’t feasible to add Physeo’s Anki deck or Zanki Physio.

Any help would be appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

I love boards and beyond for everything (it saved me this year) and pixorize (like sketchy) for biochem and immune

Reactions: 1 user