President's dentist?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kahr

Resident OMFP
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just out of idle curiosity, anyone know who is responsible for the president's dental work (and his family as well I'd assume)? I'm asking here because I would suspect it to be a military dentist.

Members don't see this ad.

i think President Bush had a Navy dentist that treated him out of Walter Reed.

we had a former Army Dental Corp Chief talk to our AEGD residents last year. i seem to remember him mentioning a highly secure clinic at Walter Reed where the Presidents went for dental care, and they were seen by a Navy dentist.

Just out of idle curiosity, anyone know who is responsible for the president's dental work (and his family as well I'd assume)? I'm asking here because I would suspect it to be a military dentist.

Always a Navy Dentist

Members don't see this ad :)
NNMC Bethesda has an entire floor of a wing dedicated to the President's care. His dental care is provided by an O-6 comprehensive dentist with referrals as necessary.

Ahh thanks for all the details everyone! Wonder what's so special about Navy dentists... kidding!

we can do dentistry whilst underway, doing a healthy 30 knots, AND in the deserts of Kuwait and Iraq, though rarely at the same time! take that, other dental corps! HA!:laugh:

we can do dentistry whilst underway, doing a healthy 30 knots, AND in the deserts of Kuwait and Iraq, though rarely at the same time! take that, other dental corps! HA!:laugh:

We can sleep in tents for longer, do land nav better, shower less, and eat worse meals. Wait---is there any benefit to being an Army dentist! Ah yes, we get to deal with Angry Tankers with cool strapy boots!

We can sleep in tents for longer, do land nav better, shower less, and eat worse meals. Wait---is there any benefit to being an Army dentist! Ah yes, we get to deal with Angry Tankers with cool strapy boots!

lol! i did enjoy sleeping in a windy old tent in San Antonio at C4!

come to think of it, we have tankers too. they're called Marines...

The Head of the Clinics at UF, Dr. Robinson retired the Navy recently and worked on two Presidents as an o-6. He is a great guy!