Predict me please

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

camng11

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Took in order - redid NBME 16 first(wont post score since i remembered questions it's inflated)
NBME 20 - 205 (4 weeks out - with lots of repeats from NBME 16)
NBME 19 - 215 (3 weeks out)
NBME 21 - 219 (2 weeks out)
NBME 18- 221 (2 weeks out)
NBME 22 - 225 (2 weeks out)
NBME free 120 - 73-74%
I took all the nbmes/uwsa and free 120 last year except for 19. I redid nbme 18 since i took it last year but I did not review or remember many questions from it. I also redid the free 120. Lots of the new NBMEs have repeats too, at least 10-15 minimum so it's hard to predict my score. Should I go for it?

Members don't see this ad.

You're going to be able to predict your score as well as any of us will homie.

Whether or not you should "go for it" depends on your goal score. If you just wanna pass I think you're golden.

I'm by no means an expert - I'm procrastinating studying anti-psychotics & haven't done a single NBME yet - but I would think it's probably safe to assume you'll break 215, right?

Do you have a UWorld%? You could use that predictor with this: urowld to usmle prediction

Depending on who you ask there are a lot of varied opinions as to whether that UWorld predictor has any validity, but it could maybe help you make a decision.

Last edited:
Statistically you have a 75% chance of getting +/- 10 points of your average of all the tests. This becomes more reliable the more practice tests you’ve taken, the closer those scores are clustered together, and the closer to your exam date you took them.

Members don't see this ad :)