Practicing Podiatry In foreign countries?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cool_vkb

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What are the countries that allow US podiatrists to practice in their countries. i love travelling and i wanna practice podiatry in other countries for short period of time.

I know for sure these countries do allow US graduates if we meet their requirements and have to sit for some exams.

- Canada

- Australia (Full scope as US Podiatrists. but salaries are devastating, AUS $50000-60000. In terms of US $ its very low.

- Middle east : Saudia Arabia, Kuwait, UAE, Qatar

(good salaries and US scope of Practice, if we get a job from a recruiting agency here in us, they even provide free accomodation & tickets, 40-50 days paid vaccation and tax free salary.I have relative working as Physicians there. So i know this for sure.)

- Spain (i dont know the scope of practice)

- South Africa (i dont know the scope of practice)

- Germany (this is unconfirmed, but just overheard from someone)

I know england has Podiatry but i heard its more like Physical Theraphy and care taker type. Its not advanced like US style.

Do you guys know any other countries we can practice after graduation. i really wanna know abt India. does anyone abt podiatry in india. i did a lot of search in google, no clue yet.

Members don't see this ad.