Potential IM pgy-1 vacancy to start in January

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GYN DOC

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Potential IM pgy -1 vacancy in kentucky to start in January. If interested please private message me.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, i am interested in the pgy1 IM residency spot. And i would like to know the details.
thank you.

Hi ! I am sincerely interested in IM PGY 1 opening this january. kindly email details to [email protected]
Again, i am grateful for your kind help

dhugamgami

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello,

Unfortunately, the position fell through. Honestly, it was my position. I was offered a position in OB at another institution. My program director was initially supportive. But nothing was final. Hence the reason I posted it as a "potential" position. However, as of yesterday she just up and decided that it would be too much of a burden on the program to let me out of my contract. So i guess i'm thru the match again.

I hope you're not too disappointed

Gyn doc

I wish i had the gall to just break my contract

Anyway good luck in your match. Have questions-

1. How do you manage to sneak out for ivs during your intern?

2. Do you get a good LoR from your current PD? Does he/she is upset with your plan to leave the program and go for another specialty at the time of LoR (because she/he had been told that you were interested in IM)?

3. How do you manage to give a good reason to change from IM to OBGYN? Clearly most people know that you are initially interested in OBGYN.

Thanks a lot. :laugh:

However, as of yesterday she just up and decided that it would be too much of a burden on the program to let me out of my contract. So i guess i'm thru the match again.

She sounds like a real class act.:thumbdown: Sorry that you are getting royally screwed over by such a supportive program director. If this was any other job in corporate America you could give her your 2 weeks notice and tell her to go shove it! But of course in residency we are slaves not employees.