***Post-Match Day Reunion Party: Poll***

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sillyjpants

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey PRS applicants,

Myself, Swampass, and Shaunmend had a long conversation tonight about putting together a reunion post-match party sometime in March or early April 2011. All are invited; no limitations or reservations. We are looking at doing it in LAS VEGAS, NEVADA (What happens there will STAY there!)

We'd like to take a poll and ask what date(s) would work best for you?

1) March 18-20 (weekend RIGHT after the match on the 17th)

2) March 24-26

3) April 1-3

Let me know what you think! It's time for us to all start networking now and not lose touch. You've already spent thousands on airplane flights, hotels and car rentals, what's another few hundred dollars to see all your friends and future colleagues? :D

Also, if you have any connections or hookups in LV or in a different city please PM me. Thanks!

sillyjpants

Members don't see this ad.

Great idea, I'd love to go on the weekend after the match (March 18-20). Can we bring along significant others?

Hey PRS applicants,

Myself, Swampass, and Shaunmend had a long conversation tonight about putting together a reunion post-match party sometime in March or early April 2011. All are invited; no limitations or reservations. We are looking at doing it in LAS VEGAS, NEVADA (What happens there will STAY there!)

We'd like to take a poll and ask what date(s) would work best for you?

1) March 18-20 (weekend RIGHT after the match on the 17th)

2) March 24-26

3) April 1-3

Let me know what you think! It's time for us to all start networking now and not lose touch. You've already spent thousands on airplane flights, hotels and car rentals, what's another few hundred dollars to see all your friends and future colleagues? :D

Also, if you have any connections or hookups in LV or in a different city please PM me. Thanks!

sillyjpants