Post-Baccalaureate Unclassified Student

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

agentdiddly

Reaction score
Hi,

I just wanted to see if I could gain some insight regarding applying as a Post-Baccalaureate Unclassified student. I am a
California resident who would love to enroll as a 2nd bachelor's degree pursuing student in order to gain priority to take classes but most Universities in this state either don't offer them or only allow them for a few majors.

I'm not sure if applying as a Post-Baccalaureate Unclassified student would work in the same way as a 2nd bachelor's, as I don't want to gain graduate credits when trying to take more undergrad courses. I've been attempting to get more information from admissions offices at Universities regarding this but haven't really received any clear response. If anyone has more information on this I would really appreciate it. Thank you very much.

Post-Baccalaureate Unclassified:
"To enroll in undergraduate courses as preparation for advanced degree programs or to enroll in graduate courses for professional or personal growth, applicants must be admitted as post-baccalaureate unclassified students. By meeting the general requirements, applicants are eligible for admission as post-baccalaureate unclassified students. Admission in this status does not constitute admission to, or assurance of consideration for admission to, any graduate degree
or credential program."

Members don't see this ad.

Yes, you're taking undergrad classes so they count for undergrad. There's a GPA category on the app called Post-Bacc which these courses would fall under.

Reactions: 2 users