Podiatry's Podcast

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Reaction score
Hello all,

We've started a new podcast from the Center for Lower Extremity Ambulatory Research (CLEAR) at the Scholl College which we've named the "CLEARcast". The CLEARcast will be released bi-weekly with a mission to review current important literature in the field of lower extremity complications of diabetes. We will interview authors of pivotal papers, as well as other individuals in the profession who are making important contributions to foot-related research, clinical care and education. The first CLEARcast summarizes a study by Dr. Peter Sheehan and colleagues, whereby they demonstrated that the four-week reduction in wound area of diabetic foot ulcers receiving standard of care can predict healing at 12 weeks.

The second CLEARcast is now available and examines the Infectious Disease Society of America’s guidelines on diagnosis and treatment of diabetic foot infections, and will feature an interview with Dr. Warren Joseph. Dr. Joseph is editor of the Journal of the American Podiatric Medical Association, and co-author of the Infectious Disease Society Guidelines. The CLEARcast is iPod/iTunes compatible and available free for download and subscription at www.diabetic-foot.net <http://www.diabetic-foot.net> or the iTunes Music Store.

We've had such great response and our popularity on iTunes has reached the highest level. You can listen in on the website or subscribe to have them automatically downloaded to iTunes (like other podcasts).

I would encourage you to listen in and learn along with Dr. David Armstrong and I as we interview these field experts!!!

LCR

Members don't see this ad.

Hello all,

We've started a new podcast from the Center for Lower Extremity Ambulatory Research (CLEAR) at the Scholl College which we've named the "CLEARcast". The CLEARcast will be released bi-weekly with a mission to review current important literature in the field of lower extremity complications of diabetes. We will interview authors of pivotal papers, as well as other individuals in the profession who are making important contributions to foot-related research, clinical care and education. The first CLEARcast summarizes a study by Dr. Peter Sheehan and colleagues, whereby they demonstrated that the four-week reduction in wound area of diabetic foot ulcers receiving standard of care can predict healing at 12 weeks.

The second CLEARcast is now available and examines the Infectious Disease Society of America’s guidelines on diagnosis and treatment of diabetic foot infections, and will feature an interview with Dr. Warren Joseph. Dr. Joseph is editor of the Journal of the American Podiatric Medical Association, and co-author of the Infectious Disease Society Guidelines. The CLEARcast is iPod/iTunes compatible and available free for download and subscription at www.diabetic-foot.net <http://www.diabetic-foot.net> or the iTunes Music Store.

We've had such great response and our popularity on iTunes has reached the highest level. You can listen in on the website or subscribe to have them automatically downloaded to iTunes (like other podcasts).

I would encourage you to listen in and learn along with Dr. David Armstrong and I as we interview these field experts!!!

LCR

I think that is one of the coolest things. Thank You!!

Thanks for the link:thumbup:

Also, I think you guys are doing a great job at presenting the monthly Surgical Grand Rounds at Scholl.:thumbup:

Hello all,

LCR

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello all,

LCR

Great to hear from you Lee. Its been a while!

Hello all,

LCR

Lee, it is good to see you posting again. How are things with the fellowship?

great site! thank you