PNWU Class of 2013 Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

stonewall22

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Couldn't find one, so here it is!

Members don't see this ad.

:clap::soexcited:

I was just looking at the Dell Laptops the school was giving out to the students, the latitude d630. Seems great and all but Dell said the D family laptops will be discontinued after 2008 and the E family laptops will replace it. The E family laptops have 19 hours operating time! Let's hope we can get these.

Last edited:
Hey all.. I have a quick question.. Please help.
I am wondering..
if you get accepted, how much is the deposit and how much time does school give to students?

Members don't see this ad :)
1K 1month-2weeks depends on when you get accepted. Should be on the website

no phone calls today... interviewed on 1-16-09
T.T

:clap::soexcited:

I was just looking at the Dell Laptops the school was giving out to the students, the latitude d630. Seems great and all but Dell said the D family laptops will be discontinued after 2008 and the E family laptops will replace it. The E family laptops have 19 hours operating time! Let's hope we can get these.

I'm halfway tempted to email the school and ask them what laptops we're getting next year.

Does anybody have any idea as to how full the class is so far for the class of 2013? I remember they said they have 20 deferred, so they were only taking 55. I imagine the class would fill up pretty fast.