PMR programs MA/VA/NC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

joseppi

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any input for those who are either residents or those who interviewed at the programs in MA (tufts/boston u), Virginia programs (norfolk, charlottesville)and north carolina programs (chapel hill, charlotte, Pitt Co). Your opinions would be helpful as I have not had the opportunity to visit these programs. I am mostly interested in prgrams that have a good balance of the in/out patient, with heavier outpatient being more desirable rather than heavy inpatient.
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

joseppi said:
Any input for those who are either residents or those who interviewed at the programs in MA (tufts/boston u), Virginia programs (norfolk, charlottesville)and north carolina programs (chapel hill, charlotte, Pitt Co). Your opinions would be helpful as I have not had the opportunity to visit these programs. I am mostly interested in prgrams that have a good balance of the in/out patient, with heavier outpatient being more desirable rather than heavy inpatient.
Thanks

please PM me regarding MA programs

Check out the interview stories section. I reviewed Virginia Commonwealth, Virginia, and Charlotte Institute of Rehabilitation. As for the other programs, I was advised that they were somewhat weaker.

Members don't see this ad :)
caedmon said:
Check out the interview stories section. I reviewed Virginia Commonwealth, Virginia, and Charlotte Institute of Rehabilitation. As for the other programs, I was advised that they were somewhat weaker.

THanks- I did read you posts, they are helpful. Did you also visit UNC, Chapel
Hill?