Please suggest

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

koel

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
My busy schedule has left me devastated. I don’t know how to maintain a balance between my office and home. I feel tired all the time. Don’t even get time to talk to my kids. Please help.

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah, me too. I think it can be disbalance in the body, i'm taking vitamines. but i think that all changes happens in our mind, if you want to change the situation you stop thinking about, how it would be nice to change it, or when i have more time to spend it with kinds, all this are your dreams if you wanna do smth you just start doing it.

Make the most of your free time. Combine relaxing your body and spending time with your family by doing yoga with your kids (there are books with yoga poses for children). Stuff like that. Take your "free time" as seriously as your "not-free" time.

Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
but i think that all changes happens in our mind

yeah i fully agree with metalheart, its all in the mind. recently i had some extra work burden on me and since i knew that it was my responsibilty, so i tackled it effectively, even when i had to do it all exhausted after work.

Control at work the perception is you do not have it together so that increase in salary is a little less than you thought it would. They don't even realize they are doing it. My point here is if your desk is clean and kept it not only helps you,. Others take notice and their Perception is you do a great job. Same with you demeanor, how you carry your self and friendly but not a fluttering jabber mouth.