Please help me

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

1imaan1

Reaction score
Hello! I am new here. I am from india and in highschool. I wanna become a doctor. I would love to learn from you all.
Can you all tell me how much do you study or used to study everyday? I lose my concentration very fast amd also I am not regular at studies. Please can you give me some advice.

Sent from my ASUS_X01AD using Tapatalk

Members don't see this ad.

I spent about 4 hours every weekday, 8 hours on Saturday, and rested my brain on Sunday. Repeated this for about 4-5 months, until I took the test.

With that being said, when I started college, I had about 20 friends who started out as pre-med, and that number dropped to 4 by the end of college. Those who dropped out of the pre-med track regret wasting money and time for the MCAT because they realized too late that medicine was not the right field for them. And there's nothing wrong with being flexible about your future goal. Since you're in high school, you shouldn't worry about the MCAT and focus more on exploring other fields. As you get more exposed to medicine, whether it's through friendly doctor's appointments or shadowing, you'll get closer to realizing whether medicine is the right field for you.

Reactions: 1 users
Just focus on concepts and have strong foundation in your sciences at high school. Your way of learning might be different with others, since still you are in high school you can analyze which methods really work for your learning with more productivity.