Please help me -- young, in love, and confused.

zeebbie

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:

Last edited:
...Good luck with everything!

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Oh, come on! Why does this keep happening? I just typed a 5-minute reply, clicked "Submit," and it said my message was too short. Sigh... the summary is:

Don't stay in a relationship if you're miserable. He will not change for you, and it is unfair of you to expect him to. Nobody likes changes, even if the status quo isn't that good. It's scary to go out on a limb, but trust me, you will be much happier in the longrun. You may be sad for a week, a month, maybe even a year if you guys were really close, but then you'll be happy for 50+ years.

heyy girl ^ ^ aww... you'll be alright zee ;) as i'm sure there's more than enough eye candy their to keep you preoccupied to say the very least eh? :laugh: but, if you ask me??? i wouldn't get involved with ANY of my peers. irregardless of how handsome he may be. well, because if things doesn't work out... AGAIN? just think of how awkward it would be seeing him EVERY day for the next 3+ years of dental school or so? :eek::laugh: personally, i'd just wait til after dental school. but, that's just me :D heyy, atleast that way you can give your ALL into your studies and NOT worry about somebody bitchin because he aint getting any these days :laugh: oh, plzZz :rolleyes:

You wouldn't have shared all of this if you didn't know the right answer. You listed like a dozen things, then said...except for all of that he's perfect. There's your sign. No one is, but you're too young to be setting yourself up for so much work with a person. You're on an awesome track, DON'T GET OFF BECAUSE OF A PARTNER WHO'S NOT CONTRIBUTING AND LETTING YOU DO ALL THE WORK :p

Good luck. This stuff isn't easy, but you're questioning it already...so you know what to do.

P.S. Its never selfish to break up with someone (no one will look out for YOU except for YOU), especially the opposite if you find yourself checking out other ppl :love:

Last edited: