[Please help]Confuse between Kaplan notes and Qbank

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ntv

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've heard ppl talk about Kaplan notes, I wonder what is it ? I search on Kaplan site for all the prep courses they have, but found nothing about Kaplan notes? Is Kaplan note the same as Qbank ? Do you think Qbank will help a lot ? Please give me some advice! I'll take CBT this comming July, and just went through dental decks once. I have ASDA old exams. What else do I need? I really appreciate all your advices and experiences

Good luck to all,
ntv

Members don't see this ad.

hey ntv,
kaplan notes r entirely different from the q bank!kaplan notes r indespensable materials for ur nbde-1 preparation!where as, the q bank has a set of questions by which u can assess urself how well u r prepared!for the q bank,u can register online for a 3 months / 1 month program,which ever suits u! i hope 'm clear !

ntv said:
Hi everyone,

I've heard ppl talk about Kaplan notes, I wonder what is it ? I search on Kaplan site for all the prep courses they have, but found nothing about Kaplan notes? Is Kaplan note the same as Qbank ? Do you think Qbank will help a lot ? Please give me some advice! I'll take CBT this comming July, and just went through dental decks once. I have ASDA old exams. What else do I need? I really appreciate all your advices and experiences

Good luck to all,
ntv

pardon me,but is it true that u have gone thro' the decks only once?u have to keep on revising the decks as much as possible!it should b at the tip of ur tongue!remember, the decks is our bible for preparation!no negligence!

ntv said:
Hi everyone,

Good luck to all,
ntv

Members don't see this ad :)
hello ntv,
sorry for being so harsh!i did'nt mean it!but it was for ur own good!plz. keep revising the decks.....3,4 times!or mayb more if u can!at the same time read the kaplan notes too!see, i'm retaking my xam this july!i scored 85 the last time, only by studying decks!but a score of 85 wont lead u anywhere these days!!!!so need to have kaplan notes too!

prady said:
pardon me,but is it true that u have gone thro' the decks only once?u have to keep on revising the decks as much as possible!it should b at the tip of ur tongue!remember, the decks is our bible for preparation!no negligence!

hey ntv,
check your private message box[pm]!!!

ntv said:
Hi everyone,

Good luck to all,
ntv

Thanks Prady for your answer and your sincerely help. I really appreciate that!

This will be my first time taking the test. I'm pretty nervous now. Hope you will do exellent on your next one. Are you aiming for around 95 this time. Good luck to you Prady,

ntv

thank u very much!i appreciate it!btw,have u checked ur pm?
ntv said:

This will be my first time taking the test. I'm pretty nervous now. Hope you will do exellent on your next one. Are you aiming for around 95 this time. Good luck to you Prady,

ntv

i'm aiming high!atleast a low 90s!!!!hope i can acheive the target! ;) :laugh:
ntv said:

ntv

Hey, don't worry, you can do it. I pray for you and for me tooo :) I did check my pm and sent you a msg to your yahoo mail. It might go to your junk mail box. BTW, where do you live in US ?

Good luck to you, Prady
ntv

thanks dude!i'm currently in virginia!but my hometown used 2 b where u r presently located-berkley!!!! :laugh:
ntv said:
Hey, don't worry, you can do it. I pray for you and for me tooo :) I did check my pm and sent you a msg to your yahoo mail. It might go to your junk mail box. BTW, where do you live in US ?

Good luck to you, Prady
ntv

Hey Prady,

What are exactly in Kaplan notes? Is it a set of exam's questions and answers with detail explanations?

ntv

no !they r study materials essental for the nbde1!no qs& answers!
ntv said:
Hey Prady,

What are exactly in Kaplan notes? Is it a set of exam's questions and answers with detail explanations?

ntv