Please give me some advice! I am a non-Canadian international student

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JJJJoJo

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am a non-Canadian international student that applied this cycle for 14 schools in total. Before December 2nd, I only got one interview from UDM and were waitlisted on Dec 2nd. For the rest of the 13 schools, I haven't heard back from any one of them since I apply (I also submit my application late in the cycle - mid september). Do you guys think I still have chance for post-dec interviews?

Here's some stats about me.. 22AA, 21TS, 18PAT, sgpa 3.5 ogpa 3.7

Case western -- got a generic email on Dec 2 asking me if I am still interested in
NYU
UDM -- waitlisted
Upenn
UofP
Upitt
BU
U of Minnesota
Rutgers
Temple
USC
VCU
Umich
Maryland

Is there any chance that I will receive an interview invitation from any of the schools above after December?? Thank you in advanced!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone, I am a non-Canadian international student that applied this cycle for 14 schools in total. Before December 2nd, I only got one interview from UDM and were waitlisted on Dec 2nd. For the rest of the 13 schools, I haven't heard back from any one of them since I apply (I also submit my application late in the cycle - mid september). Do you guys think I still have chance for post-dec interviews?

Here's some stats about me.. 22AA, 21TS, 18PAT, sgpa 3.5 ogpa 3.7

Case western -- got a generic email on Dec 2 asking me if I am still interested in
NYU
UDM -- waitlisted
Upenn
UofP
Upitt
BU
U of Minnesota
Rutgers
Temple
USC
VCU
Umich
Maryland

Is there any chance that I will receive an interview invitation from any of the schools above after December?? Thank you in advanced!!
of course there is a chance
especially from CRWU