Picmonic: Worth it?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I've not used sketchy micro, i have seen it and it looks pretty cool, but i will say that as a 4th year, there have been numerous pimping scenarios where i was able to remember back to the picmonic card and get the pimping question right. if i could pay a reasonable price to review the cards once a year for the next few years, i would definitely consider it. the benefit picmonic has over sketchy micro (i think) is that i remember the pharm and biochem cards more than the micro cards.

I thought I would chime in, funny to see my own thread from a couple years ago... So I used picmonic for step 1 and I thought it was very beneficial, I would echo what Frky has to say above. In the past couple years I have watched the library grow and its utility increase. I would highly recommend it, I still go back to it from time to time. The cards stuck with me, and helped me with the smaller details of step 1 and somewhat of step 2.

Members don't see this ad.

I have you both sketchy and Pic and Picmonic is more memorable if you want straight facts but if you want a story with the picture and you like to remember things "in order" then get sketchy. Personally i used both because my friend and i split the accounts