Physics II Online Help?(Fort Hays State class)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mother_of_Dragons2

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I am at a loss with my online Physics II class. I have read the textbook and other books, I have emailed the teacher for help, worked with an online tutor on the assigned problems, and tried to do practice problems, but nothing seems to make it all "click" for me. Please tell me someone else was in this predicament and found a way out or has done this class online through Fort Hays State University. I have put in several hours a day and I feel like I get little results. I do not mind putting in effort and studying, but there has to be a more efficient way to grasp these concepts because nothing is working.

Members don't see this ad.

The only thing that worked for me was practice problems, practice problems, practice problems. Forget understanding the material, focus on getting problems correct using the appropriate formulas. The "click" only happened after having done the practice problems enough. Khan academy and "Physics as a second language" are good too. Good luck!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks everyone for the advice! When I am doing the problems, I still feel like I am not getting a grasp of it still. Maybe I need to do a ton more and see how I feel. My test is tomorrow so I will be up all night tonight and doing more studying in the morning. Are there any resources you guys recommend for practice problems or any other literature? I have read Physics II for dummies which solidified conceptual stuff, but still did not help with equations.

There was night I did practice questions until 4am the day before a test, you're in good company!

Physics as a second language has practice problems for each section. Also, a google search for the topic you're on plus "practice problems" will give you extra.

Keep grinding

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile