Pharmacy Technician Needed- Stockton

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

oink2655

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Target Corporation is seeking a Full Time Pharmacy Technician. We offer full benefits (health,dental, vision, 401k). Experience is preferred. You must have a valid CA pharmacy technician license and be in good standing, good typing skills, have great customer service skills, and be a good multi-tasker.

Inquire at the Pharmacy - 209-235-0252

Address: 10424 Trinity Parkway
Stockton, CA 95219

Members don't see this ad.

work in Stockton then fear getting shot after you leave work?
I'll pass.

I wouldn't want my car robbed either.

The solution?? Get yerself a gun to protect your car.

This is America-we love our guns, remember? Bang, bang...you're toast! How must easier do you want it. :cool:

Members don't see this ad :)
do i apply online or in person? thank you!

anhtu

Target Corporation is seeking a Full Time Pharmacy Technician. We offer full benefits (health,dental, vision, 401k). Experience is preferred. You must have a valid CA pharmacy technician license and be in good standing, good typing skills, have great customer service skills, and be a good multi-tasker.

Inquire at the Pharmacy - 209-235-0252

Address: 10424 Trinity Parkway
Stockton, CA 95219

hello there, i tried to contact you guys today regarding pharm tech position but the person who worked there told me to call back the next day, so i'll call u guys again...and i have a question, i just obtained my ptcb certification last month but i have not have experiences beside currently enrolled in a pharmacy tech program from Boston Reed College, will i still be qualified? thank you!

You people are seriously scared to work in Stockton?! That's ridiculous. Especially when this job is at the Target on Trinity Pkwy. That's a really nice area. I've lived in this city my entire life and I've never had a gun pulled on me, never even seen anyone with a gun, never had my car broken into or been robbed. The only thing you need to do in Stockton to stay safe is don't be stupid - same as any other city.