"Pharmacy School Acceptances/ Declinations"

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pharm.D - Badger

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So far, I interviewed at 3 schools, got accepted to 2, declined 1. Has anyone had the issue of asking schools about postponing the seat deposit? The third school that I interviewed at is my #2 choice, and I would be a couple days over the two week decision of putting down money for my seat at the 2nd school that accepted me. What have you all done in my position, those receiving multiple offers of acceptance? I definitely don't want to lose my spot, but then if accepted to my #2 choice, I would decline all other offers and hold off to hear back from my top choice! It's super frustrating, especially since, the seat deposit is non-refundable! ):

Members don't see this ad.

I remember you from U of Minnesota interviews. Did you get accepted from that school already?

No
I remember you from U of Minnesota interviews. Did you get accepted from that school already?
Not yet! I wish I knew! I keep checking the mail and my email like every day! Are you the guy from
California? Did you hear back?

Members don't see this ad :)

the video addresses a similar question but different timing.. thought it may get you thinking on your choice

I interviewed in Duluth, so no I am not that guy from Cali! but I chose the Twin Cities campus only option afterwards. They say they will know at the earliest October 17th, but no later than October 24th.

No

Not yet! I wish I knew! I keep checking the mail and my email like every day! Are you the guy from
California? Did you hear back?

Ohh okay! Yeah I interviewed at the Twin Cities campus and chose that as my campus placement only. On that information packet, they said that they would have a letter mailed to us by Friday, October 24th. lol Like an actual letter, not via email account linked to PharmCAS? You asked about what the earliest date would be about a decision, which could possible be the 17th?

just curious pharmd. How long did concordia get back to you? and what was the method? Im anxiously waiting......... lol

just curious pharmd. How long did concordia get back to you? and what was the method? Im anxiously waiting......... lol
They got back to me in exactly two weeks of the interview. Peter Welch will call you and let you know the admissions decision! I interviewed on a Friday, two weeks went by I got a call that I was accepted, then that following Monday, they send you your acceptance packet through the mail!