Pharmacy Application Mistake

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

by_jjay

Reaction score
I submitted my pharmacy application nearly a month ago, and I just realized I made an error on my application. The institute asked if I had applied to their school before, and I clicked "yes" instead of "no". Do you think this will affect my chances of getting accepted by the institute? Is this something worth emailing them about?

Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

I submitted my pharmacy application nearly a month ago, and I just realized I made an error on my application. The institute asked if I had applied to their school before, and I clicked "yes" instead of "no". Do you think this will affect my chances of getting accepted by the institute? Is this something worth emailing them about?

Thank you.

Yes. What they look for is if you did indeed applied in the past years, were you let go or did you take a leave of absence? It should not be a closing factor but it is worth contacting the admissions committee to simply clear the air on your circumstance.

You should reach out to admission and correct it because intetview questions includes a question about reapplying and what you did differently. Also in practice, it is always highly encouragedto own up to your mistakes.

Last edited:
Definitely you should contact the admission committee about that. Good Luck!