PGY1 Prelim IM off-cycle position

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could someone close this thread? It's from last year and people get confused,...I almost replied until I saw it was from 2012.

Members don't see this ad.

Could someone close this thread? It's from last year and people get confused,...I almost replied until I saw it was from 2012.

yes and it keeps bumping all the new or more recent threads

Members don't see this ad :)
Hii iam a us citizen ,ecfmg certified with research work and clinical experience in usa im really interested in this position plz contact me at [email protected]

i have passed all exams with first attempt. i am doing an externship right now.
Please let me know if you are interested.

Hey!

Hope you're doing well. Let me begin by introducing myself. My name's Urooba Faheem and I'm an ECFMG certified IMG from the Class of 2011 at Aga Khan University Hospital, Pakistan.

I participated in this year's residency match and was able to match into an advanced Neurology position in Arizona but was unfortunately, unable to secure a PGY-1 spot. Someone recommended that I go through the Student Doctor Network for vacancies which is when I noticed your post. I hope you don't mind me asking but have you been successful in your pursuit as yet? I'm in dire need of a PGY-1 position or else I'll have to withdraw from my advanced Neurology spot too so I'm sure you can imagine how much stress I'm under.

I would sincerely appreciate any help or guidance that I can get. I have registered with Resident Swap as well as Find a Resident and am trying to contact whoever I can. I understand that this position is for 8-9months but that is pretty much the amount of time that I need in Internal Medicine for an ACGME accreditation in Neurology. Is it possible for an extra month or two to be accommodated to include ER related clerkships?

Like I said, any help would be greatly appreciated. So, I really hope to hear from you soon!
Feel free to drop an email at [email protected].

Thanks in advance! :)

Best Regards,

Private message can't be sent as your quota of messages had been exceeded before my intrusion.
I am wondering if you can give detailed information about the spot @ [email protected] for an applicant who has passed all the USMLE steps in first attempt.

Best,
A

I would be very interested in hearing more about this position. Please contact me with more details [email protected] I am a US citizen with Step 3 already completed.

Hi, I'm interested in this position. I am an US citizen. I have completed all three USMLE steps and ECFMG certified. Please send me more information and how to apply at [email protected]. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.