PGY1 Prelim IM off-cycle position

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

user1212

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Please send me a private message for more information-- only if you are interested in starting a PGY1 year late in internal medicine with the understanding that a PGY2 position in IM would not be guaranteed.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi I recently joined this website and saw your ad. I'd be interested in finding out more about this position. I'm currently ECFMG certified and attempting to pass Step 3. Could you send me some info regarding this at [email protected] or feel free to contact me at 240-743-7325. Look forward to hearing from you. Thanks.

Hi, I'm interested in this position. I am an US citizen. I have completed all three USMLE steps and ECFMG certified. Please send me more information at [email protected]. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi I am interested in the position can you please email the information. [email protected]. I am a US citizen and interested in doing a medicine prelim year if possible.

Hi, I'm US citizen, with previous residency experience and high scores. There is a very good reason why I am looking for a position such as this one. please send me a private message so that we can discuss how this could be mutually beneficial.

Hi
I've sent you priv msg, can you please provide us more info regarding this spot?
thank you!!

Hi. I am also very interested in this position. I am a recent graduate (May 2012) and currenlty preparing for step3. I currenlty have a clinical research job in New Orleans. My employer would be excited to give a recommedation on my behalf. Please send more information to [email protected]. Thanks

DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT THE OWNER OF THIS POSITION, BUT ANYONE SHOOTING FOR THIS POSITION SHOULD CONSIDER WHAT I AM SAYING BELOW:
Just wanted to clarify a few things for those shooting for this position. This is not a full year, so if you take this position, you will be stuck in netherworld. You won't be eligible for a pgy-2 spot next year b/c you would have less than 1 year of ACGME training, and you would have blown your chances for another pgy-1 spot b/c you would have wasted 8-9 months of your funding (so you would be viewed as financially unattractive: you only get 3 years for Internal medicine). Also, keep in mind that this is a prelim position, so in 8-9 months you are out the door. The only people who stand to benefit from this position are those with a partially complete pgy year.

Last edited:
hi user1212,

Please PM me if interested in me as a candidate. I tried to PM you but it is full.

Last edited:
I've sent you a private message earlier, i would like to get the info on the off cycle im position, including how one can apply. Pls post or send the details. Thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, I am also interested if the position is still available. Please send me PM. Thanks

Hi,

I am very interested in the prelim IM position. I am present an assistant professor in an University, teaching pharmacology. I have passed all three USMLE steps with good scores. I have green card, and can work immediately. Please contact me and I will send you my detail information. My email is [email protected]. Thank you.

Hi..

I am US Permanent Resident and done with all USMLE steps.
Scores - 229/234/CS passed and all first attempt.
I am ECFMG Certified.
I have 4 months of research experience and 6 months of US clinical experience.
My Degree year- December 2011
Please forward me the details about the position on [email protected].

Thank You.

Please send me a private message for more information-- only if you are interested in starting a PGY1 year late in internal medicine with the understanding that a PGY2 position in IM would not be guaranteed.
I am interested in this position. Please forward me the appropriate details for contact, etc.

Hello,
In regards to your updated post, I believe this would work for my situation. I am currently looking for clinical experience with hopes of finding a pgy2 position in FM next july. I am also looking for a PD to be an advocate on my behalf when spots open up next spring. I believe that this would work for you becasue I have clinical experience as an intern and there will be no hard feeling when the prelim year is up.

Hello, your storage for private messages is full, is there another way to contact you. I am interested in the IM position

Thank you

Hi this is Naimur Razzaque. I've attempted to contact you through your private messaging service but did not get a reply. What is the current status of this position? Thank you.

can you send me detail about this opening ? thanks

i want to apply for that.. please send me detail..

Hi, I'm interested in this position. i am GC holder, i have passes USMLE steps with good scores. would you please provide more info regarding this spot? My email is [email protected] Thanks.

Hi, I'm interested in this position. i am GC holder, i have passed USMLE steps with good scores. would you please provide more info regarding this spot for me?
My email is [email protected]
Thanks

Hi,
I am an ECFMG Certified Foreign Medical Graduates. I am interested in this residency position.can u send me detail information on my email [email protected].

I am an ecfmg foreign medical graduates.I am interested in this residency position.so can u pl. provide me the information on my email [email protected] thanks.

Hi,
I am interested in this position. I am a US Citizen and have solid USMLE scores.
Please send me information. Thank you!

I am extremely interested in this position. I have passed all three steps and have two years in pathology residency however I miss clinical medicine and patient contact. Please reply asap

I am interested, I am a born U.S citizen, completed my degree from India and ECFMG certified and can start the residency ASAP. Please respond to email [email protected] further details. Thanks

Interested in this position. I am a born U.S citizen graduated from India and ECFMG certified and can start residfency ASAP.

hi I am really interested in this add. I am gc holder and ecfmg certified so can you please give me detail of this add..
Thank you

Hello I attempted to contact you several times regarding this position. What is the current status of this position? Thank you.

Hi I attempted to Pm you for this position. But, couldn't. Is the position still available? I am a permanent resident , graduation 2011 with above 250's in step 1 and step 2 and 230 step 3 with observership and research experience. you can email me at [email protected]. Thankyou.

Hi,

I am an ECFMG certifed IMG, green card holder, who are currently working as a postdoc fellow. I've passed all USMLE steps with very competitive scores (Step 1: 246, Step 2: 235 and Step 3: 233) and have several publications in highly ranked journals. I am really interested in this position and wondering if you would send me more information. My email address is [email protected].

Hi this is Dr Umair ,I am currently working as a House Physician in Lutheran medical center which is lamost like a PG-Y-1 resident ,I am really interested in this Position .Kindly let me know if its still available.I am a permenant resident and my step 1 and 2 scores are 91 & 94 respectively.ECFMG certified.

I would be interested in a prelim off cycle IM position for a PGY1.

Hi I am interested in this position. I have 97 in step 1, CS pass, CK 80,step 3 87. all first pass. thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.