Personal Statement?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

daisyBDS

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys!!
I just finished my internship in India and want to do DDS! Can someone please tell me about the process and NBDE?
Is it wise to get personal statement written professionally?
Any help will be appreciated! Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

So many websites out there with that info. You can search this forum too. First step anyway will be getting ECE eval. Start from there. Personal statement- well if somebody writes it for you it's not personal anymore no?? Write it and show it to someone if you not sure about language and flow.
Good luck

Reactions: 1 user
Hi Guys!!
I just finished my internship in India and want to do DDS! Can someone please tell me about the process and NBDE?
Is it wise to get personal statement written professionally?
Any help will be appreciated! Thank you.
I started a thread in which it's divided step by step, you'll have to look for it.
As for the personal statement-
Personally I recommend it, as I've said before it's your first impression in front of the colleges and a major reason for interview calls. So you have to make it count! I had my personal statement written professionally and got admission on my first attempt, so the investment was definitely worth it. I guess it's a lot about how well the writer expresses your qualities and the language that is used. The contact email of the person who wrote mine is- [email protected] , Good luck!