This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OTkw

Reaction score
I feel silly asking this but should I include my name on the top of my personal statement for OTCAS? Also, should I write "Personal Statement" on it or just leave it without a title? I can't seem to find any formatting information about this paper on the OTCAS website or online anywhere.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I feel silly asking this but should I include my name on the top of my personal statement for OTCAS? Also, should I write "Personal Statement" on it or just leave it without a title? I can't seem to find any formatting information about this paper on the OTCAS website or online anywhere.

I would just title it Personal Statement. I don't think I have seen a school request something different and or specific...I don't think its necessary to put your name on the top either.

I would just title it Personal Statement. I don't think I have seen a school request something different and or specific...I don't think its necessary to put your name on the top either.
Thank you!!