Personal Statement-Good Resource

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bonadoc

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I just want to share my good experince with a very close freind of mine, her name jennifer she is a wife of a very close friend who is also going for the 2005 match.
I was having hell of a time with my personal statement and i know lots of you are having problems with that as well. I had asked my friend jenn if it was ok if i post this message on this forum, and she was hastant at first but i finally convinced her that she was the BEST! Some people will suck you dry and still not produce any results, i know few of my friends who have tried those editing places, in the end you end being dissapointed even after paying so much money.
well after my personal experince with jenn of how maticulate she is with personal statement, that i am totaly 100% satisfied with her work.
She is charging $50 for personal statement and $25 for the CV's. as you know i am not a sales person in any way if you are a regular forum user you would know. she even looks at it more than once to help. i just want to help out some of the friends on this forum. Everyone who is trying for the 2005 match knows how important the PS is and thier are so many editing places who are into it for business to just make money and are not really concerned about you making the match! don't sell yourself short get hold of her now and submit your statement's. I can assure you that you will not be disappointed.
may GOd bless you all and Good LUCK with your Match 2005

her email is

[email protected]

tell her joeey sent you

Members don't see this ad.

bonadoc said:
Hello everyone,
I just want to share my good experince with a very close freind of mine, her name jennifer she is a wife of a very close friend who is also going for the 2005 match.
I was having hell of a time with my personal statement and i know lots of you are having problems with that as well. I had asked my friend jenn if it was ok if i post this message on this forum, and she was hastant at first but i finally convinced her that she was the BEST! Some people will suck you dry and still not produce any results, i know few of my friends who have tried those editing places, in the end you end being dissapointed even after paying so much money.
well after my personal experince with jenn of how maticulate she is with personal statement, that i am totaly 100% satisfied with her work.
She is charging $50 for personal statement and $25 for the CV's. as you know i am not a sales person in any way if you are a regular forum user you would know. she even looks at it more than once to help. i just want to help out some of the friends on this forum. Everyone who is trying for the 2005 match knows how important the PS is and thier are so many editing places who are into it for business to just make money and are not really concerned about you making the match! don't sell yourself short get hold of her now and submit your statement's. I can assure you that you will not be disappointed.
may GOd bless you all and Good LUCK with your Match 2005

her email is

[email protected]

tell her joeey sent you

:spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam:

If you're really our "friend," you'll convince your friend (if indeed your BS is true) to do it free for us. There's plenty of helpful people here on SDN who're more than happy to comment on our PS for free.

Go try your luck elsewhere. :thumbdown:

bloHaZaRd said:
:spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam:

If you're really our "friend," you'll convince your friend (if indeed your BS is true) to do it free for us. There's plenty of helpful people here on SDN who're more than happy to comment on our PS for free.

Go try your luck elsewhere. :thumbdown:

First of all I was just trying to help people out. If you don't want to use her to help you then don't. She charges well under other companies and is just as good. She is a professional, but if you want someone here on this forum to do it for you go for it. She is the wife of a friend and she did a really good job on mine and a few others. This isn't her only occupation, but she does this in her free time. Don't you think that someone with advanced degrees should get paid for their work, or are you going to work for free when you get out and practice medicine?

Just wanted to let all of those people going for 2006 match that this is a good resource for personal statements. She charges $50 for one personal statement and $25 for each one after that. She will read/edit each statement 3 times if needed. She also does resumes/CVs for $25 and will review that 3 times as well. I know a number of people have been very satisfied with her work. Her email is:

[email protected]