Good news mbbs tuitions!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hydprince4u

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Student Doctors
I am here to help those STUDENTS who are having difficulty in getting through their mbbs subjects. This thread will be helpful for the students who wants a tutor in hyderabad area or online from any corner of the world who needs a tutor for the mbbs subjects.
Even i was an NRI STUDENT who faced lots of difficulties in the beginning years but i later got through the subjects. I can mentor you how to tackle each and every subject and guide you and help you with your subjects. I give exam oriented tuitions.
PM me if you need help.
Thank you
GOOD LUCK

Members don't see this ad.

Hi Sir/Madam,
I am pursuing MBBS in India and currently I am doing my first year .
I had a lot of interest before joining the course and I wanted to do research about cancer especially .. But now I have lost interest in MBBS and I am in a very bad state now .. I am planning to quit MBBS and join biotech engineering .. I was a very bright student in my previous years but now I am just able to pass the exams ... I am feeling very low and depressed ..I am in a dilemma whether to continue or not but I am not able to decide on one thing .. Can you please help me ?? please please please .. I want to get out of this depression and be happy .. Will the whole of MBBS be like this ( I mean tough subjects , tensing exams , depressing results ?????? ) .. Please sir /madam , can you guide me ?? PLEASE ..Dont ignore please ... I am scared I wont be a good doctor .. I AM CONFUSED AND I WAKE UP IN THE MORNING WITH THIS CONFUSION AND GO TO BED WITH THE SAME CONFUSION .. I AM IN A STATE WHERE I AM NOT ABLE TO EXPLAIN MY CONDITION :( :'( :(

Hi Sir/Madam,
I am pursuing MBBS in India and currently I am doing my first year .
I had a lot of interest before joining the course and I wanted to do research about cancer especially .. But now I have lost interest in MBBS and I am in a very bad state now .. I am planning to quit MBBS and join biotech engineering .. I was a very bright student in my previous years but now I am just able to pass the exams ... I am feeling very low and depressed ..I am in a dilemma whether to continue or not but I am not able to decide on one thing .. Can you please help me ?? please please please .. I want to get out of this depression and be happy .. Will the whole of MBBS be like this ( I mean tough subjects , tensing exams , depressing results ?????? ) .. Please sir /madam , can you guide me ?? PLEASE ..Dont ignore please ... I am scared I wont be a good doctor .. I AM CONFUSED AND I WAKE UP IN THE MORNING WITH THIS CONFUSION AND GO TO BED WITH THE SAME CONFUSION .. I AM IN A STATE WHERE I AM NOT ABLE TO EXPLAIN MY CONDITION :( :'( :(

Biotech engineering is not all that great either, I've been there, so I know. MBBS is a stressful long road - that will never change. However, anything that's worth it in life...is usually a struggle. Get used to that fact early.

Stick with what you are doing though. Take it day by day, stop thinking long-term, you won't make it through MBBS in one piece otherwise. Don't worry about not being good enough - we all went through that. As long as you are passing, you're doing good enough. Ignore the constant pressure of what an MBBS "should be" and especially the crazy professors who seem to take an overall sadistic approach to teaching. Just keep pushing forward. You'll be happy in the end...someday.

Good luck!