Per read opportunity

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted1111261

Hi,

I’m Simul, I’m a RadOnc at a small hospital in MI. We are going through some changes with our radiology program.

In the interim we need some help with reading. It’s general radiology (all modalities) and remote. It’s per study and I ran the price list with rads colleagues - it’s reasonable, and higher than local opportunities.

Please message me - fellows welcome, will just need to get MI license and we can quickly process privileges. I’ll send you a price list.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,

I’m Simul, I’m a RadOnc at a small hospital in MI. We are going through some changes with our radiology program.

In the interim we need some help with reading. It’s general radiology (all modalities) and remote. It’s per study and I ran the price list with rads colleagues - it’s reasonable, and higher than local opportunities.

Please message me - fellows welcome, will just need to get MI license and we can quickly process privileges. I’ll send you a price list.

Thanks!

Post on this forum. You might find more practicing rads.

The old Auntminnie forum is dead.