Peeps who have interviewed

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

flyhi

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
First of all....CONGRATS! :thumbup:

Hoping you all can start to share your experiences, now that interviews are starting. Yes, I know about the link for interview experiences/questions, but would kind of rather hear what you want to say about it rather than reading answers to questions.

Good Luck to everyone interviewing! :luck::xf::luck:

Members don't see this ad.

Not to be a party pooper, but personally I'd much rather suggest interviewees fill out the Interview Survey feedback page. Not only would it be more comprehensive and detailed, but more importantly it's in a centralized place which future applicants can find and benefit from (Unlike individual threads which unless stickied, will quickly be lost and forgotten)

Not to be a party pooper, but personally I'd much rather suggest interviewees fill out the Interview Survey feedback page. Not only would it be more comprehensive and detailed, but more importantly it's in a centralized place which future applicants can find and benefit from (Unlike individual threads which unless stickied, will quickly be lost and forgotten)

Sorry, I was not clear. :oops: I'm not suggesting that they don't fill out the interview survey feedback, was just hoping for a little more personal take on things since the survey is just that...a survey. Fill out the interview survey and maybe post any additional information here that might be a little more insightful for those of us hoping to interview in the future. Sometimes the surveys aren't filled out for a while because there are quite a few things to fill out...I guess I was looking for a just a quick note on their immediate feeling on the day and experience.

Plus, I hate to say it..but, I'm not too impressed with the participation on the survey in the most recent years. In some other forums on SDN it seems as though people were more inclined to just talk about it than fill out the survey, for whatever reason.

Hope that makes sense. ;)

In a couple of weeks when i have my interviews i will post on both.:)
Sorry, I was not clear. :oops: I'm not suggesting that they don't fill out the interview survey feedback, was just hoping for a little more personal take on things since the survey is just that...a survey. Fill out the interview survey and maybe post any additional information here that might be a little more insightful for those of us hoping to interview in the future. Sometimes the surveys aren't filled out for a while because there are quite a few things to fill out...I guess I was looking for a just a quick note on their immediate feeling on the day and experience.

Plus, I hate to say it..but, I'm not too impressed with the participation on the survey in the most recent years. In some other forums on SDN it seems as though people were more inclined to just talk about it than fill out the survey, for whatever reason.

Hope that makes sense. ;)