Pediatrician needed (J-1 Waiver Holders welcome)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pediatra

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Willimantic Pediatrics is looking for a pediatric physician to join its practice. Great opportunity for foreign physicians as this position offers sponsorship. Practice is located in Willimantic, CT which is minutes away from University of Connecticut, 20 miles from Hartford, CT, 1 1/2 hours from Boston, 2 hours from New York. Cultural opportunities present: dancing, dining, night life options as well as the beauty of nature in your backyard. Practice serves a Medicaid, Latino population- Spanish speakers preferred.
Physician needed ASAP. Please send your resume and letter of intent today- this job won't last!

Members don't see this ad.

I am a pediatrician on a J1 waiver who has completed 2 years of the J1 waiver requirement.I am interested in the job in Connecticut and already have a connecticut medical license.Please call me back at 516 4251002.
I am ready to start immediately.

Ray Mun Loo

I am a pediatrician on a J1 waiver who has completed 2 years of the J1 waiver requirement.I am interested in the job in Connecticut and already have a connecticut medical license.Please call me back at 516 4251002.
I am ready to start immediately.

Ray Mun Loo

Attachments

• RAY MUN LOO 2.pdf
    66.3 KB · Views: 68