PCOM Housing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Suite & Low

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
To PCOM Class of 2007: Welcome!
Congratulations on your acceptances, you have chosen an excellent school and rich learning environment. We (the class of 2006) look forward to seeing you on campus next year. I have seen many inquiries about housing (costs, locations, timing, etc) I actually waited until the week before classes started to move in last year and I have regretted it ever since. I have found that students who move in earlier feel more acclamaited to the new environment (apt, city, grocery store, church, bars, and oh yeah...bars, etc). Locations: City Line Ave is a major roadway and home to some moderate apt complexes. Belmont Street is also about a 5 min. walk to PCOM and has single apts for $700-850. Manayunk (where I live) is about a 5 min drive and is home to much of the local nightlife, upscale dining, and specialty shops. The closer to Main St the more expensive. (On Main St one bedroom apts = $1000/ month). Roxborough is about 10-15 min drive to PCOM and is Manayunk's not so attractive little brother but much cheaper. Hopefully this helps. Additionally, the Student Affairs office compiles a list of people seeking roommates, as well as, landlords who have property to rent. I happen to be both. Due to my roommates late decision to go overseas, I am looking too. I am particularly interested in someone who is looking to relocate by June 1st (So if your responsible, respectful, reasonably normal, and fun {work hard/play hard} email me and we can talk)
Also, anyone who already has another person to live and/or couple with a child. There is a 2+bed/2 bath recently refurb upscale row house 1/2 block from Main St. Manayunk. Roof deck/Patio, washer/dryer, new appliances, too many extras to list: $1400/month or $1750/ month with cadillac-style furnishings!) Available June 1st.
Take Care,

Robb

[email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

Hey all. My congrats (again) to the class of 2007.

Student Affairs does, indeed, have a nice listing of available housing. PCOMs website (link below in my signature) also has one.

Also, Robb is a very nice guy, so anyone who lives with him will have no trouble at all...and maybe even an inside track to backtests! (nah...our class will provide you guys with those anyway).

Any questions, please feel free to drop a PM or email to [email protected]

See you in August

Leave PCOM.

Philly is an awful place to live.

Just Joking

What's up JP (have fun in Maryland)

AK