PCOM-GA Class of 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vandyam

Vulnera Sanentur
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
As more acceptances have started rolling in, I figured it was time to make this thread. Come meet your future classmates :cool:

Join the facebook group too!

http://www.facebook.com/groups/135910533181629/

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone, congratulations on your acceptances! I have 2900 sq ft, 4b/3.5b beautiful hardwood floor house available July 2012 for rent. It is located in Suwanee & is only a 15 min drive (at the most) to GA-PCOM. Master b/b + attached sitting room $550, bed/bath #2 $475, bed 3 & 4 shared bath $400 (each). Please email [email protected] for additional info & pics, thanks!

Went house shopping in Suwanee this weekend. Put two offers in on houses...LOVED the area, and there were some great houses, all within a few miles of PCOM. Getting very exicted to get started. It is seeming much more real. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm looking forward to meeting my future classmates at the upcoming brunch on April 14! :)

Have they started sending out the binders yet?

I know some students have received their binders, but I haven't received mine yet. I was accepted right before Christmas, so it has been awhile haha.