PCOM 2010 Housing Information

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JT76

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am a first year PCOM student. I spent lots of time looking for the best place to live in Philadelphia. If you are having trouble finding a place to live, please contact me.
The apartment complex I live in is terrific... Very quiet, about 15 min from school and the car insurance is cheap.

The majority of the complex is senior citizens and professional students (medicine, law); a lot of PCOM students.

It backs Fairmount park with accessible hiking trails from the property and is close (1 block) to cheap grocery shopping, LA fitness, restaurants and about 10 minutes from IKEA.

The grounds are spacious and green, there is a swimming pool and fitness center also.

Best of all, the rent is very reasonable and there may be one month free rent for medical students.

If you have questions, please contact me at [email protected]

Thanks. :)

Members don't see this ad.

I lived in the above mentioned complex for 2 years. The only real complaint is the lack of parking. I give it an A- overall.

I checked out the apartments yesterday and I have to say...They are nice!

Nice neighborhood, not that far from school, and quiet. :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
JT76 said:
I am a first year PCOM student. I spent lots of time looking for the best place to live in Philadelphia. If you are having trouble finding a place to live, please contact me.
The apartment complex I live in is terrific... Very quiet, about 15 min from school and the car insurance is cheap.

The majority of the complex is senior citizens and professional students (medicine, law); a lot of PCOM students.

It backs Fairmount park with accessible hiking trails from the property and is close (1 block) to cheap grocery shopping, LA fitness, restaurants and about 10 minutes from IKEA.

The grounds are spacious and green, there is a swimming pool and fitness center also.

Best of all, the rent is very reasonable and there may be one month free rent for medical students.

If you have questions, please contact me at [email protected]

Thanks. :)
Does the apartment complex have a website. I wanted to see if I can get information about it. Thanks.

I just graduated from Temple U dental school this year and I lived in the Roxborough/East Falls section of Philly. For those of you not familiar with the area, its about a 10-15 minute drive to PCOM and a two minute drive to Manayunk...Anyway, now that i am finished, I would like to offer the following....
I have a 2 bedroom/2 bath apartment for rent. Newly renovated kitchen with new appliances, dishwasher, new bathrooms, large living room, dining room, hardwood floors. Access to swimming pool, parking for two vehicles in a secured gated lot. ALL UTILITIES INCLUDED basic cable too, will leave apartment partly furnished-3 piece leather sofa, coffee table, dining room table with chairs and a large desk...email me at [email protected]
Mark