PCAT question regarding Pharmcas

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PromisedNeverland

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi ya'll had a question. So in the section on pharmcas, if I took the pcat and don't want to report the score, can I choose not to include it in pharmcas application?! Currently, I put "planned", but if after 5 weeks I find out my percentile is low, can I choose not to send the score and also delete the test section ?Or should I still put it as takenand just not have the score sent ?

Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
you should already know your percentile from the score report available after the exam? the official score reports usually do not change at all from those. But im pretty sure if you had your test scored, all schools that you apply to WILL see those scores. The only way to avoid posting those scores is if you chose the option to negate your scores at the end of the test.

you should already know your percentile from the score report available after the exam? the official score reports usually do not change at all from those. But im pretty sure if you had your test scored, all schools that you apply to WILL see those scores. The only way to avoid posting those scores is if you chose the option to negate your scores at the end of the test.
But if you do choose the option to negate your scores the end, can you change your mind later? and resubmit for whatever fee they charge?

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
i think if you negate your score at the end, you can't change your mind and get it rescored