PCAT PCAT Destroyer

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We will be giving away 3 PCAT Destroyers as part of SDN's test prep week. Good luck to all!

Pcat_lrg.jpg

Orgoman PCAT Destroyer, unlike the DAT and OAT Destroyer contain problems to prepare you for the more challenging Quantitative and Biology sections on the PCAT. The PCAT Destroyer calculus topics include logs, and limits, while calculus includes derivatives, and integrals. The Biological sciences require knowledge of microbiology, associated lab techniques in addition to basic anatomy and physiology. The PCAT Destroyer is well balanced between General Biology, Microbiology, Anatomy, Physiology, and basic Biochemistry. General Chemistry is perfectly balanced between quantitative and qualitative topics and includes virtually every type of problem you will encounter. The Organic section covers everything from lab activities such as extractions and chromatography to reactions and stereochemistry. Key reactions include Wittig, Aldol, Grignard, Williamson, Diels Alder, SN1, E1, E2 just to name a few. Stereochemistry is also addressed, in addition to conceptual questions involving Huckels rule, aromaticity, resonance, and acid base concepts. Whether you are simply seeking extra help or hope to score high enough for a scholarship, give the PCAT Destroyer a chance. Like thousands of other students who have worked under the auspices of Dr. Romano, the PCAT Destroyer material will offer you success on the PCAT and help your dream of becoming a Pharmacist a reality.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi. I would be interested in obtaining the PCAT destroyer.

Thank You.

I have a quick question. Around how many practice questions do you provide for each section?

Thank You.

Hello. I too would be interested in getting the PCAT destroyer.

I was wondering what kind of lab activities are included in this? Are they actual labs that you can do? or are they more like highly detailed descriptions of labs and their results?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Does your product include practice exam subsections that imitate the actual PCAT or it is mainly a product to direct your studies?

I am interested in any type of material that will broaden my knowledge in all of the subjects listed, however no matter how knowledgeable someone is, it won't help them if they are not good at taking standardized exams. Will there be any type of material that offers strategy hints. Also being that the questions may be multi-step questions, it is difficult to work out each and every problem in the time frame given, do you offer advice on how to work through those questions in a timely manner or how to process and eliminate wrong answer choices?

I have a quick question. Around how many practice questions do you provide for each section?

Thank You.

Here is what I found from their site

DAT/OAT/PCAT Destroyers

Organic Chemistry 210 Problems and detailed solutions
General Chemistry 211 Problems and detailed solutions
Biology 350 Problems and detailed solutions
Quantitative 156 Problems and detailed solutions

This seems awesome! I definitely need this for the math section of the PCAT!

I am also interested to have a copy of the PCAT destroyer. I have read through the threads that it is a good study guide for the PCAT.

Do you offer some kind of a discount during the Test Prep Week?

Some exhibitor offer free shipping and percentage discount.

thank you

i took the january pcat, but i might retake due to the verbal section.
will pcat destroyer help in this section?

I wouldn't worry about a christmas gift this year if I can get one of those destroyers. From the brief description alone, I have this aching hunger for it. I hope I don't suffer "destroyer ulcer":laugh:

But besides wanting it so bad, I would like to know if it also includes some of the actual PCAT past questions, like Kaplan does (just for curiosity sakes). If it does, I think I may kill a Gorilla for it.

Nonetheless, PCAT questions or not....I still NEED IT:thumbup: I'll be taking PCAT this June; it's either a 90th percentile or a retake.

Does this product offer full practice tests as well as questions for each section of the PCAT?

Will this test give us or tell us about the common essay topics used on the REAL PCAT's?

For what it is worth, I know the DAT Destroyer is very helpful for preparing for the DAT so I am sure this would be the same for the PCAT!

I would like to obtain this book to assist in my studying

I would love to win this book. It will help me prepare for June's Pcat and my organic chem class this september. Need all the help I can get

Does anyone know if destroyer is more of a review or just how to solve problems?

hello. I too would be interested in getting the PCAT destroyer.

I was wondering are the questions provided broken down into hard, medium and easy?
also
Are my scores on the practice tests comparable to the scores on the real test?

and how many test does one recieve
Thanks!

Hello. I am interested as well. Like Diastole, I would also like to know if the practice questions are modeled after actual PCAT ones. If so, is the material updated so as to keep up with any changes in the PCAT? Also, are the solutions provided with all of the steps worked out?

Thank you. :)

Last edited:
looks really good

Hi, I'd be interested in getting a copy as well. :)

Also, I was wondering, how similar are the questions on the PCAT Destroyer to actual test questions?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.