DAT šŸ‘‰šŸ˜ŠCongratulations Winner! Giveaway! DAT Destroyer

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
2023 DAT Destroyer Cover.jpg

Contest has ended winner will be announced later today or tomorrow.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Dr. Romano offers one of the best and most interactive platforms for DAT success. Orgomanā€™s DAT Destroyer book has very high quality questions and solutions which make it my most treasured and valuable resource. Dr. Romano is always pushing his students online with daily questions and solutions, and he even provides free supplemental resources. No one does it better to prepare you for the core of the DAT exam. And if you did happen to run into any questions about the material, someone will always be available to help you answer them on Orgomanā€™s Facebook page. I am very happy to have the DAT Destroyer alongside my journey to a great score!

Reactions: 1 user
Hi! Since being a pre-dental student from New York, I have heard so much great things about Dr. Romano courses and books! Most of my friends who go to columbia university dental school used Orgoman and took his course, as well as joined his fb group page. They told me it's essential to start daily on answering those questions while/before/after taking his class even if its wrong, someone will explain to you why and help you get the right answer. I cant wait to be able to take his course, when I start preparing for my DAT. :)

• Love
I have tried the other online resources and did not have the results that I wanted. I know if I get the destroyer from Dr Romano, I will ace the DAT! I have seen others people results and I am pretty sure this resource will make me to have a higher score!

• Love
Members don't see this ad :)
Currently, I am studying for the DAT using bootcamp. I plan on studying with Dr. Romanoā€™s destroyer books after I finish bootcamp for more practice. My friends who have already taken the DAT told me that bootcamp prepares you well however the DAT destroyer will be the cherry on top to boost your score even higher because the questions are supposedly harder than the actual exam so being exposed to more difficult questions will further prepare you. Also, the destroyer books have well written explanations for every question so you can read and understand what you did wrong. Iā€™m looking forward to using the destroyer books on my DAT studying journey!

• Love
The DAT Destroyer, is an absolute MUST for anyone preparing DAT. An issue I struggle with is confidence. During my undergrad I always HATED the feeling of walking into an exam I didn't feel prepared. I always felt like I was walking the plank on a pirate ship whenever I did. If you want to avoid this feeling then DESTROYER is the way to go. The DAT exam is very overwhelming, and it demands proper antecedence.

• Love
I follow Dr. Romano on Instagram, the posts provide great information. I am also planning to use DAT destroyer for the exam. Iā€™ve read great reviews about the DAT destroyer book!

• Love
I follow dr.Romano on Instagram and I am in the Facebook group! I am planning on take the exam soon and the bio notes has been very helpful

• Love
Hi, I have been following Dr. Romano on instagram for a while now and always check his page every morning to use the practice questions he post on the DAT. One of my mentors had suggested his course materials and how it was able to help her get a very good score on the DAT, since then I faithfully hear DAT destroyer being one of the top study materials for the DAT. I hope to look forward to use the DAT destroyers very soon to study for the DAT and set myself as a competitive applicant for dental school. Thank you Dr. Romano for coming up with this giveaway as a way to give back to students :)

• Love
Contest has ended winner will be announced later today or tomorrow.

Thank you for all who have participated.

Use the discount take15 for a 15% discount on any of our products

Reactions: 1 users
The winner of the DAT Destroyer

dententhusiast

Congratulations, I will send you a direct message asking for shipping and other info.

Stay tuned another contest will be coming soon!

Wishing everyone the best in your studies~If you have questions you can always reach out.

• Love
Congrats Briana, your DAT Destroyer is on the way. Everyone please Stay tuned for future giveaways!

Nancy

Attachments

• Winner Destroyer SDN.jpeg
    Winner Destroyer SDN.jpeg
    167.5 KB · Views: 28
Last edited: