Path's lead is shrinking..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
no_fun.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

let's all study together.

I would suggest that we only discuss medical stuff here. Like RCT's only.

yah.

maybe someone can help me by erasing my posts about my BF and how I had phone boinky boink with my ex bF today

ohh.

this thread is.....

bradying down....

uh ohhh!

Members don't see this ad :)
ohhhhh,

eeek

this thread is officially asystolic.

!!!!!!!!!!!!

X X
----

someone call it.

do it.

just do it.

this thread is Brokeback.

but at least They won.

hey Hianmi, congrats on bustin' 1K!!!

it will take me YEARS and YEARS to get there.

:( :(

unless you are good at math. :idea: :idea:

Thanks!!!! It will take many years at the rate you are going.

Is anyone actually in this thread right now?

what's everyone right now?

in the spirit of multi-tasking....

I am doing laundry (BLAH!!!)

Members don't see this ad :)
thinking about whether I should do any or all of the dishes in the kitchen sink. :confused:

chewing gum--6 pieces of Dentyne Fire!! YOW!!!!! I can do 6 now!

I am looking at my First Aid book.

I look at it a lot. We have had many dates. We spend lots of time together with very little real action. I guess Vikas Bhushan and I are moving very very SLOWLY.

I have seen my books all day too...but with nothing in the brain except "you must sleep now."

Maybe tomorrow will be a better day...and I so wanted to cook a good dinner. Probably not going to happen now. :(

Of course I took out time to watch the KU vs. Nebraska game...too intense there.

Talked to one of my classmates after I got back (when I was going to attempt to study again).

It's hard to get motivated to study something you've had in class 3 times already, but spread out over a number of years. Enough to be familiar with everything, but still need to study for learning it instead of regurgitation. Heard anatomy and innervations and the like may be important in my future. Who would've thunk it? ;)

It's hard to get motivated to study something you've had in class 3 times already, but spread out over a number of years. Enough to be familiar with everything, but still need to study for learning it instead of regurgitation. Heard anatomy and innervations and the like may be important in my future. Who would've thunk it? ;)

yah, I feel your pain. Anatomy used to make me sweat and give me all sorts of tics. I would fall behind then freak out!!!

then of course, I would hang out with a cute boy who would teach me all the anatomy. oh the memories! In my class, the boys were always so gung-ho macho about anatomy and just LOVED playing expert tutor.

I dunno...it helped me to have someone show me the anatomy instead of me digging around for hours.

It's sad when I start using my notes from undergrad because I am dissatisfied with the notes my prof supplied (both sets). Why do anatomy profs think they have to make things difficult when anatomy can be easy and simple and to the point?

yah, I feel your pain. Anatomy used to make me sweat and give me all sorts of tics. I would fall behind then freak out!!!

then of course, I would hang out with a cute boy who would teach me all the anatomy. oh the memories! In my class, the boys were always so gung-ho macho about anatomy and just LOVED playing expert tutor.

I dunno...it helped me to have someone show me the anatomy instead of me digging around for hours.

Sadly, I think anatomy is the one strong point I have, so I better try to excel here if I'm going to excel in any area.

I like to learn the anatomy and apply it to everything else (anything possible). Makes the others simple..probably why things on the molecular lever are terribly frightening to me!!:scared:

I sorta kinda hooked up with my ex BF (the one from like 5yrs ago).

a boy....?!

cute or not cute

No...for once it was a female. Who would have thought I could get along with one of those??? (esp in real life and not virtual life)

I like to learn the anatomy and apply it to everything else (anything possible). Makes the others simple..probably why things on the molecular lever are terribly frightening to me!!:scared:

1st and 2nd yr of med school was, in general, frightening to me :scared: :scared:

most of the time I looked like this: :confused:

or this: :sleep:

don't be like me!

be the windshield, not the bug!!!

Oh, and are you still with your supposed boyfriend?

Regret or no regret? (for leaving him or doing this now)

oh well, there's more.

No NO NO regret. at all.

BUT, it was more of a....well, it was more of a phone call.

But we went all the way....home run. (ok, more than 1 home run)

does that count as a hook up?

((I think I actually miss him!!))

1st and 2nd yr of med school was, in general, frightening to me :scared: :scared:

most of the time I looked like this: :confused:

or this: :sleep:

don't be like me!

be the windshield, not the bug!!!

Unfortunately, I have that gut feeling telling me it's not going to get better until I am out on rotations.

No...for once it was a female. Who would have thought I could get along with one of those??? (esp in real life and not virtual life)

oh mag gawd. You are so my long lost TWIN!!!!!!!

that is so me too!!!!

I am allergic to most girls. I get anaphylactic around them.

oh well, there's more.

No NO NO regret. at all.

BUT, it was more of a....well, it was more of a phone call.

But we went all the way....home run. (ok, more than 1 home run)

does that count as a hook up?

((I think I actually miss him!!))

Gray area...would you care if your bf did that?

oh mag gawd. You are so my long lost TWIN!!!!!!!

that is so me too!!!!

I am allergic to most girls. I get anaphylactic around them.

I trust girls like I trust that a hurricane will hit me here (not a chance btw).

Unfortunately, I have that gut feeling telling me it's not going to get better until I am out on rotations.

3rd and 4th yr are way awesome. You'll love it and totally excel. 4th yr is the best.

just hang in there. Every day of 1st and 2nd yr I just about wanted to quit or hide under my bed in the fetal position. That was just my experience, but then I wasn't the brightest bulb in the class. I was the cute one, but not the smart one.:D

Oh, and are you still with your supposed boyfriend?

I love how we can have 4 different conversations! This is the beauty of having ADD!!

so yeah, I am still "with" my BF. He's getting more clingy and annoying but we're still together.

for how long...I am not sure. I blew him off tonight. (figuratively!!! no breadstick action!))

3rd and 4th yr are way awesome. You'll love it and totally excel. 4th yr is the best.

just hang in there. Every day of 1st and 2nd yr I just about wanted to quit or hide under my bed in the fetal position. That was just my experience, but then I wasn't the brightest bulb in the class. I was the cute one, but not the smart one.:D

I am one to want to just crawl into bed and sleep and hope it seems better when I wake up (hasn't worked yet though). I'm not the brightest bulb either (I don't like learning from books/notes...clinical experience is where I learn things). Unfortunately, I'm not the cute one or the smart one. I'm the one that comes in as the bell rings and hates not finding a seat in the back row empty.

Gray area...would you care if your bf did that?

ooooh. good one.

hmmm....

I would not care if my BF did that with one of his old GF's

I think that's because I am just not that into my BF. For some reason, I am losing interest...

I think it's cuz he is getting all clingy and needy. I like one phone call per day. I do *NOT* like 3 phone calls plus cute/borderline childish lame email plus text message per day. That is TOO much. It's like throwing a wet towel on my head....kinda hard to breathe!!

I love how we can have 4 different conversations! This is the beauty of having ADD!!

so yeah, I am still "with" my BF. He's getting more clingy and annoying but we're still together.

for how long...I am not sure. I blew him off tonight. (figuratively!!! no breadstick action!))

ADD is my specialty. Clingy and annoying...seems to be the theme that every girl here doesn't like...maybe a hint to the guys????:idea:

I trust girls like I trust that a hurricane will hit me here (not a chance btw).

yah. me too. but watch your back with some sub-species of boys.

In general most boys are awesome. BUT, there is definitely a sub-species that ya have to really watch out for....the kind that you don't even notice, you don't know they exist, you don't talk to them or know who they are. BUT, they sweat you, they want you, can't have you, and know that they have NO chance of you even knowing they exist.

THOSE boys get crazy psycho jealous and....yah. you know the rest

ooooh. good one.

hmmm....

I would not care if my BF did that with one of his old GF's

I think that's because I am just not that into my BF. For some reason, I am losing interest...

I think it's cuz he is getting all clingy and needy. I like one phone call per day. I do *NOT* like 3 phone calls plus cute/borderline childish lame email plus text message per day. That is TOO much. It's like throwing a wet towel on my head....kinda hard to breathe!!

Ya...once a day is good if dating. I've heard of guys getting freaked when girls to that clingy thing too.

ADD is my specialty. Clingy and annoying...seems to be the theme that every girl here doesn't like...maybe a hint to the guys????:idea:

:D :D :D :D

yah. what it up when boys get clingy? I was into my BF until he turned into an attention ho and needed to see me/talk to me all the time. I feel like it's a lot of pressure!!!!!

Todd....are you there....?! Todd...Major Todd...come in.....Boy Consult please

yah. me too. but watch your back with some sub-species of boys.

In general most boys are awesome. BUT, there is definitely a sub-species that ya have to really watch out for....the kind that you don't even notice, you don't know they exist, you don't talk to them or know who they are. BUT, they sweat you, they want you, can't have you, and know that they have NO chance of you even knowing they exist.

THOSE boys get crazy psycho jealous and....yah. you know the rest

There's another set of boys to watch out for too...those that you know are wrong for you (the way they live their life), yet for some stupid reason, you go for them because...well because it seems like they are your out to the seriousness of the world. Then you find out that you are in more stuff than you can deal with...

:D :D :D :D

yah. what it up when boys get clingy? I was into my BF until he turned into an attention ho and needed to see me/talk to me all the time. I feel like it's a lot of pressure!!!!!

Todd....are you there....?! Todd...Major Todd...come in.....Boy Consult please

I guess that's why it's better if both are just as busy as the other. Then there is no bugging one another. It's "yay..we got a chance to talk today"

Too bad socute had to leave town...she'd be fun to talk to tonight too.