Path's lead is shrinking..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
wow.. 10k must not be the max.. im out for real this time.. keep working

Members don't see this ad.

this thread is about to spontaneously combust

please stand back

Members don't see this ad :)
Path's lead is shrinking

Pre-Allo 1,053,414

EMED 57,775

I need help with the math

and what about if they are traveling on trains going at 100m/s and 120m/s but you are walking in one train in the opposite direction at 4m/s?

Kevin Costner

----or-----

Billy Bob Thornton ???

yes, I know that's a hard one because they are both grosssssss....

but you gotta answer

damn.. getting ready to round on 10 patients.. you gotta love OB!

I wonder if DrMom will rejoin us and let us know how big the biggest thread is allowed to be.

BTW in the history of the EM forum 1 in 5.7 posts or about 17% of all posts are in this thread.. Think about it!

im just happy to be ahead of G Res.. I think they will re overtake us.

Members don't see this ad :)
I am waiting for it to tell me I'm not allowed to post. Still hasn't happened.

Did our girl get blocked again??? (or partially blocked...some of the posts were still up)

But what if they do???? For instance, reading these posts is the best way to stall studying.

cleaning your house is the best way to stall studying.. sex is better but that takes 2...

not my option to close it or not. Dr Mom Mentinoed that at 10k the threads automatically lock..

i feel like i have a nasty nasty hangover.. yuck

cleaning your house is the best way to stall studying.. sex is better but that takes 2...

Cleaning is also good...but not near as much fun. And true...it usually does take 2.

Did our girl get blocked again??? (or partially blocked...some of the posts were still up)

She is putting up an interesting fight. Anyone know what got it all started?

The IABP thread and the ultrasounds thread. Read those and you'll understand.

I saw the IABP thread. The comments just seemed to come from right field. Guess that is where the troll usually lives.

the person is a long-time repeat troller

and, yes, this thread will be closed at some point here. I'm trying to coordinate with Ectopic :)
How is our favorite Mom?

hanging in there. been some turmoil at my residency. cross your fingers for a good outcome...there'll be big changes in a few months.

but I had the weekend off, so things aren't too bad. :)
*fingers crossed*

Chuck Norris does not own a house. He walks into random houses and people move

She is a he?

Interesting.

Well, I did enjoy padding my post count up to a more respectable level.

I guess now I'll only post when I have something meaningful to say... which means you'll never hear anything from me again. ;)

hanging in there. been some turmoil at my residency. cross your fingers for a good outcome...there'll be big changes in a few months.

but I had the weekend off, so things aren't too bad. :)

Good luck with that!!!:luck: :luck: :luck:

Oh wait...most Hawaiians are awake right now too. Even some West-coasters too. Wonder where they all are... (Todd's probably studying again)

Another long week ahead for me.

Almost bed time for me. Good night all!! Hope you all have a wonderful day tomorrow!