Path pics

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

49erDoctor

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
https://www.healthsciences.okstate.edu/students/ms2/path/p1main.cfm

https://www.healthsciences.okstate.edu/students/ms2/path/p2main.cfm

here are two links that I found pretty useful in reviewing some pathology pics. I thought I'd post them since people on this board have been so helpful in answering my questions. I think they might be Goljan picks since they come from OSUCOM

Members don't see this ad.

great find man...you're right. those his own slides.

there's even that Xray of that "poor little dude" with dactylitis and sickle cell disease along with the pb poisioning densities he talks about.

enjoy it while u can tho... im sure its gonna get password protected like the rest of the site, once these images get whored out just like his audio and lecture notes.

those lucky sonofabxtches at OSU...

someone leave me goljan's mailing address so i can send him a check.

those pics seem pretty good. I've got the path shelf next week (not part of course grade) and i think i am just gonna review those pics. thanks boss. by the way, our school/path prof emphasizes that the path shelf really is a good predictor of step1 scores, true?

Members don't see this ad :)
AWESOME link 49'er, definitely will check 'em out b4 the path shelf.....

hey TROJAN, does our path shelf count for a grade at all??? i think it can just boost you a letter grade if you get above the 90th, but thats it no???

felipe5 said:
AWESOME link 49'er, definitely will check 'em out b4 the path shelf.....

hey TROJAN, does our path shelf count for a grade at all??? i think it can just boost you a letter grade if you get above the 90th, but thats it no???

I think if you get above the 90th he just gives you an A for the semester. I wonder if he would give someone who was failing, or near-failing, an A . . . BUT, i think scoring less than 10th percentile is grounds for summer re-mediation. not sure, but i think thats what he said

Wow, this is so great!!! Thank you so much - it definetely helps with the studying!!

49erDoctor said:
https://www.healthsciences.okstate.edu/students/ms2/path/p1main.cfm

https://www.healthsciences.okstate.edu/students/ms2/path/p2main.cfm

here are two links that I found pretty useful in reviewing some pathology pics. I thought I'd post them since people on this board have been so helpful in answering my questions. I think they might be Goljan picks since they come from OSUCOM

You're one of the reasons we get yelled at in class. We get blamed for leaking out these materials.

:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

OSUdoc08 said:
You're one of the reasons we get yelled at in class. We get blamed for leaking out these materials.

:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

why are you such an @ss

all he's trying to do is help some people out, and if they are not on a website which requires a password to gain access, they obviously aren't meant to be such a secret.

it's quite obvious that YOU are the one who gets so uptight about this...

velvethead said:
all he's trying to do is help some people out, and if they are not on a website which requires a password to gain access, they obviously aren't meant to be such a secret.

fyi, they do require a password to view but apparently there's a way around it.

Members don't see this ad :)
velvethead said:
why are you such an @ss

it's quite obvious that YOU are the one who gets so uptight about this...

I don't really care either way, I just get sick of hearing about how people are illegally using materials all of the time in class.

delicatefade said:
Yet you just have to poke your head in every time, don't you??? :laugh:

I have nothing better to do the night before my comprehensive pharmacology final exam.

You know guys, this animosity is ridiculous and uncalled for. This is a forum for supposedly professional students and one would think we could be far more amicable than this. For those who have missed it in the past, yes Goljan is very adamant about his stuff not being proliferated especially when he does have books for sale, and yes, this pics are supposedly in a password protected area of the OSU-COM students section.

Now I don’t post much in this forum, but I read it pretty much daily and I’ve been more than disappointed in the demeanor especially in the goljan related threads. Pox in a box, you’re a help to many in this forum, but it would be nice if you’d lay off the trash talk about a) OSU students and b) quit being so hostile in the Goljan threads. OSUdoc08, quit being antagonizing in all these threads, it’s unnecessary and even worse it’s haughty when you post in threads and taunt others about having these resources direct from the source especially like you do in this example what purpose did that serve? To help him out by showing him a reference that he can legally obtain to use to study? I'm betting not since those notes aren't for sale.

OSUdoc08 said:
Haven't you already taken Step I? You sure seem to be on here constantly.

I have just as much of an intererst as you do giving advice on the USMLE Step 2 and rotations. Besides, the material beyond Step 1 builds upon itself. I go over the material in Step 1 from time to time, not in excruciating detail, but I try to keep some of it fresh nonetheless. For Hernandez, I have never bashed OSU-COM. I have only bashed those that go there who insist that any material that has Goljan's name associated with it is must be defended tooth and nail and if someone wants to use it, no matter how obtained, they should reconsider based on their ethical principles. Medical school is a game. If you can get an edge, take it.

Pox in a box said:
For Hernandez, I have never bashed OSU-COM.

Did I say you did? No, I said it would be nice if you'd lay off the trash talk about the students who go there, and to expound, more importantly quit dismissing our opinions simply because of where we're from, Idiopathic in particular has been a big help in this forum in the past and smoked step one and should be allowed to express his opinion about books without you dismissing them out of hand because of where he goes to school.

Pox in a box said:
I have only bashed those that go there who insist that any material that has Goljan's name associated with it is must be defended tooth and nail and if someone wants to use it,

And this is where you're wrong. This material is the intellectual property of E. Goljan and he is very clear that he does not like people pass around his stuff or worse make copies and sell them on ebay for huge amounts of money that he'll never see. I'd be a little irritated too to have someone else profiting from my work. And to bash someone who insists that people adhere to a) the legal aspect b) the right aspect and c) the part where the one whom your using to improve your learning ability gets paid for his work, is.....hypocritical.

Pox in a box said:
no matter how obtained, they should reconsider based on their ethical principles. Medical school is a game. If you can get an edge, take it.

Again, I disagree. Med school is not a game, it's a ****ing hoop that you have to jump through, and I LOATH this mentality of getting to the top by any means necessary. Personally that's one reason I loved attending OSU-COM, our classes shared notes, tips and hints and were some of the most willing to help each other out and as it stands, some of my closets friends are from this group of people because we're for the most part extremely cohesive. Hell, I’ve got close to 2 gigs of just word documents on my hard drive from notes my class made and shared with each other. Cut throat medicine does no one any good, especially not the people who rely on us in the end.

Hernandez said:
I'd be a little irritated too to have someone else profiting from my work. And to bash someone who insists that people adhere to a) the legal aspect b) the right aspect and c) the part where the one whom your using to improve your learning ability gets paid for his work, is.....hypocritical.

Hernandez, would you feel the same way if Goljan wasn't your teacher? It's all well and good to take the moral high ground here and preach from the pulpit, but what would you do if you were in the majority of the people here and did not have any other way to access Goljan's materials. Your right, accessing his material illegally (his lectures, his notes) is not correct, but how many of us live blameless lives? Your position (and your wonderful teacher's position) is perfectly understandable and there is no doubt you make valid points, but telling people what we're doing is illegal and wrong over and over and over again is tiresome. Put yourself in our shoes... there is material out there to be had by a great teacher that many find boosts their scores. What you have us do? Settle for second best? Is that what you would do? Really? I find that difficult to believe.

Hernandez said:
Again, I disagree. Med school is not a game, it's a ****ing hoop that you have to jump through, and I LOATH this mentality of getting to the top by any means necessary. Personally that's one reason I loved attending OSU-COM, our classes shared notes, tips and hints and were some of the most willing to help each other out and as it stands, some of my closets friends are from this group of

It's unfortunate that this same attitude hasn't come across in this forum. Here, OSU students are generally abrasive or down-right rude. I'm not a troll, or a flamer, and I couldn't even put Oklahoma on the map (being a Pakistani). I'm not biased against anyone here (you're all just Americans to me, I don't know one state or school from another) but it seems that an uncommon number of argumentative threads seem to involve OSU students. Maybe it's time you guys indulged in a bit of honest self-assessment of your own, rather than knocking on the rest of us all the time, reminding us what criminals we are.

DrPak said:
Here, OSU students are generally abrasive or down-right rude.

Honestly, you likely only know two OSU students. They generally only get defensive when someone 'attacks' their professor, who we all happen to think is pretty great. OSUDoc has his moments, as do all of us (as do you, Im sure).

As for these pics, everyone should remember they are not Goljan's pictures, but OSU does arrange for them to be licensed for its students use, and Goljan also probably has licensed them for Kaplan/etc. use. Its no big deal, really...I think that many of us felt like we were blessed to have the man as our professor, and we got to hear firsthand about how the piracy stuff affects him. I would almost definitely have used any Goljan materials I could have gotten my hands on, had I not had access to them, as Im sure any of the rest of you would.

DrPak said:
Hernandez, would you feel the same way if Goljan wasn't your teacher? It's all well and good to take the moral high ground here and preach from the pulpit, but what would you do if you were in the majority of the people here and did not have any other way to access Goljan's materials.

Honestly I don't know, I probably would have never even heard of Goljan had I not gone to school here. But I've become very...fastidious about this type of thing, I'll admit that I use to download music etc, but have not done so in almost 2 years and actually deleted as far as I know everything that isn't paid for off of my computer, so I’d like to think that I wouldn’t have, but then I’ll never know that for sure, now will I?

DrPak said:
Your right, accessing his material illegally (his lectures, his notes) is not correct, but how many of us live blameless lives? Your position (and your wonderful teacher's position) is perfectly understandable and there is no doubt you make valid points, but telling people what we're doing is illegal and wrong over and over and over again is tiresome.

so it should be ignored? it's easy to have morals and scruples, but it's hard to live by them, and if you feel guilty when reminded that it's wrong, that's not my fault. Need I remind anyone that Goljan still teaches the Kaplan step one board review?
DrPak said:
Put yourself in our shoes... there is material out there to be had by a great teacher that many find boosts their scores. What you have us do? Settle for second best? Is that what you would do? Really? I find that difficult to believe.

Believe it, there are many who have done just fine without Goljan and the world won't stop and people won't quit passing step 1 without him, so to make it sound......dire without him or even to lament a few points on the boards to follow the proper thing shouldn't be that big of a sacrifice. And frankly, if I felt as strongly about his material as most of you do who post about it, I'd pay for the Kaplan review, honestly, what's another couple of grand when we're this far in the hole already?

DrPak said:
It's unfortunate that this same attitude hasn't come across in this forum. Here, OSU students are generally abrasive or down-right rude.

There are actually a rather disproportion number of OSU-COM students on this board and I'd bet you'd be hard pressed to find more than say 1 plus myself (where I know I’ve been less than friendly in a few threads) who are anything other than amicable. I think you're perception is amplified by....outliers in the data set.......

DrPak said:
I'm not a troll, or a flamer, and I couldn't even put Oklahoma on the map (being a Pakistani). I'm not biased against anyone here (you're all just Americans to me, I don't know one state or school from another) but it seems that an uncommon number of argumentative threads seem to involve OSU students. Maybe it's time you guys indulged in a bit of honest self-assessment of your own, rather than knocking on the rest of us all the time, reminding us what criminals we are.

So answer me this, does what any of us would do in your situation excuses these acts? How is this point anything other than a diversion and skirting of responsibility by rationalizing these actions by framing the scenario to try to make me or others feel guilty about could-of's and might haves.

Hernandez said:
So answer me this, does what any of us would do in your situation excuses these acts? How is this point anything other than a diversion and skirting of responsibility by rationalizing these actions by framing the scenario to try to make me or others feel guilty about could-of's and might haves.

I'm not making excuses for my actions. I've obtained Goljan material that violates copyright laws. I've made the decision to do so. Many people have done so. Many people will continue to do so. You may not like it, but I am not answerable to you. You need to start respecting people's right to live their lives as they will, especially given that fact that many OSU students who santimoniously harp on this issue might have done exactly the same thing if they were in our shoes. Be reasonable, and have some empathy for those without access to Goljan in person.

I had a question regarding the photos. What are they for anyways? For board study or course study?

DrPak said:
I'm not making excuses for my actions. I've obtained Goljan material that violates copyright laws. I've made the decision to do so. Many people have done so. Many people will continue to do so. You may not like it, but I am not answerable to you.

no, but you're demanding that people quit reminding you that what you did is wrong?

DrPak said:
You need to start respecting people's right to live their lives as they will,

I get tired of this moral relativism argument, there is a line in the sand about what is right and wrong; strapping a bomb on and blowing people on a bus is wrong, rape is wrong, and theft, no matter how you frame it, is wrong. And it's also a very pertinent fact that you don't have to read what is said in this forum either and you're more than welcome to ignore certain people.

DrPak said:
especially given that fact that many OSU students who santimoniously harp on this issue might have done exactly the same thing if they were in our shoes.

You can't even make a point without trying to make me feel guilty about what I "Might" have done? I'm technically equipped to be a rapist, yet I'm not, I'm technically equipped to be a manual labor, but I’m not. So quit projecting your actions and lack of scruples onto anyone besides yourselves.

So while we're here, let's take a look at your use of the word Harp. With synonyms of nag, annoy, badger, bait, bother, bug, chivy, harass, there is an implication of continued and repitious mentioning of these objections. But a quit review through the threads which are about Gojlan’s stuff does not bear that out. nope nada
nil
zip
zilch
no mention of how it's wrong to get the illegal material gasp, even someone from OSU saying use them

the point of all this is, in fact the only time it was brought up in this thread was when Pox said "bashed those that go there who insist that any material that has Goljan's name associated with it is must be defended tooth and nail" and I called him on that saying he was on the wrong side of the argument if he was defending the theft of intellectual material. Also note that no one in this thread from OSU initiated the accusations about the morality of the actions of stealing these until it was made to be on the wrong side to not approve of this theft, that's where this went down hill.
Unless you wish to show me were OSUdoc, myself, or idiopathic said it was wrong prior to that accusation.

DrPak said:
Be reasonable, and have some empathy for those without access to Goljan in person.

It's really find it hard to have empathy for those who DO have access to Goljan's lectures but refuse to pony up and actually pay for it, and then have the gall to sit there and whine about how they don't and use that as the excess for their theft. Kaplan Board review and I'll make it easy for ya, Gojlan's CV says he teaches at the New York, New Jersey, Chicago sites.

Hernandez said:
no, but you're demanding that people quit reminding you that what you did is wrong?

I get tired of this moral relativism argument, there is a line in the sand about what is right and wrong; strapping a bomb on and blowing people on a bus is wrong, rape is wrong, and theft, no matter how you frame it, is wrong. And it's also a very pertinent fact that you don't have to read what is said in this forum either and you're more than welcome to ignore certain people.

You can't even make a point without trying to make me feel guilty about what I "Might" have done? I'm technically equipped to be a rapist, yet I'm not, I'm technically equipped to be a manual labor, but I’m not. So quit projecting your actions and lack of scruples onto anyone besides yourselves.

So while we're here, let's take a look at your use of the word Harp. With synonyms of nag, annoy, badger, bait, bother, bug, chivy, harass, there is an implication of continued and repitious mentioning of these objections. But a quit review through the threads which are about Gojlan’s stuff does not bear that out. nope nada
nil
zip
zilch
no mention of how it's wrong to get the illegal material gasp, even someone from OSU saying use them

the point of all this is, in fact the only time it was brought up in this thread was when Pox said "bashed those that go there who insist that any material that has Goljan's name associated with it is must be defended tooth and nail" and I called him on that saying he was on the wrong side of the argument if he was defending the theft of intellectual material. Also note that no one in this thread from OSU initiated the accusations about the morality of the actions of stealing these until it was made to be on the wrong side to not approve of this theft, that's where this went down hill.
Unless you wish to show me were OSUdoc, myself, or idiopathic said it was wrong prior to that accusation.

It's really find it hard to have empathy for those who DO have access to Goljan's lectures but refuse to pony up and actually pay for it, and then have the gall to sit there and whine about how they don't and use that as the excess for their theft. Kaplan Board review and I'll make it easy for ya, Gojlan's CV says he teaches at the New York, New Jersey, Chicago sites.

Wow, you must be very popular amongst your peers.

Hernandez said:

I don't need reminding. I know it's wrong. You telling me over and over won't result in a sudden flash of new-found understanding causing me to throw my Goljan materials in the river in guilty-laden anguish and try to atone desperately for my sins.

Hernandez said:
I get tired of this moral relativism argument,

No, if you didn't have Goljan as a teacher, I'm sure you'd never stoop down to obtaining his materials in violation of copyright laws. Nooooooo, not you. God forbid, you're too good, clean and wholesome. Not like the rest of us evil, sinning copyright-violaters.

Hernandez said:
there is a line in the sand about what is right and wrong; strapping a bomb on and blowing people on a bus is wrong, rape is wrong, and theft, no matter how you frame it, is wrong.

Thus spoketh Father Hernandez.

Hernandez said:
So quit projecting your actions and lack of scruples onto anyone besides yourselves.

Yes Father.

Hernandez said:

And may the good Lord protect all defenders of copyright laws and grant them victory over the evil copyright violaters. Amen.

mcandy said:
Wow, you must be very popular amongst your peers.

let's see, lack of substance to your rebuttal, lack of style, and no Tom & Jerry references, I'm going to have to rule this as a swing and a miss. don't worry about my popularity, I have more than enough friends and am on amicable terms with all of my peers, but beyond that, I love how you can fool yourself into thinking that you can determine what type of person I am based on a few posts in a internet forum, you must have done far better in psychology than I.

DrPak said:
I don't need reminding. I know it's wrong. You telling me over and over won't result in a sudden flash of new-found understanding causing me to throw my Goljan materials in the river in guilty-laden anguish and try to atone desperately for my sins.

No, if you didn't have Goljan as a teacher, I'm sure you'd never stoop down to obtaining his materials in violation of copyright laws. Nooooooo, not you. God forbid, you're too good, clean and wholesome. Not like the rest of us evil, sinning copyright-violaters.

Thus spoketh Father Hernandez.

Yes Father.

And may the good Lord protect all defenders of copyright laws and grant them victory over the evil copyright violaters. Amen.

:laugh: That proves it, I'm wrong, and copyright violates are allowable as long as they're for personal gain, and thank you for making an honest attempt to discuss this like an adult instead of sinking into a retort of nothing but sarcasm :thumbup:

Hernandez said:
:laugh: That proves it, I'm wrong, and copyright violates are allowable as long as they're for personal gain, and thank you for making an honest attempt to discuss this like an adult instead of sinking into a retort of nothing but sarcasm :thumbup:

What, you wrong? *Shock, Horror* don't say it's so! The rest of us would be lost without your moral compass to guide us. :scared:

Babylonian said:
I had a question regarding the photos. What are they for anyways? For board study or course study?

They are for our MS-II pathology course.

Gee, Hernandez is fired up. I said that I didn't like how some OSU-COM students always start defending Goljan everytime that his name comes up. That's my opinion. This board gets cluttered with arguments back and forth whether having Goljan's material is right or wrong. Nobody likes to sift through it. I never made an attack on OSU-COM or a majority of its students, just a few who repeatedly find the urge to say something everytime "Goljan" appears on SDN. Some students that go to OSU-COM are very helpful, i.e. Idiopathic and Dr. Mom. Thank you to those who realize that there is more to preparation for exams and training than Goljan. I'm not trying to make an argument here. I was just stating my opinion (that I believe at least 50% of SDN would agree with and maybe more). So, let's end this thread peacefully. Have a great day everyone.

Pox in a box said:
Gee, Hernandez is fired up.

It's more than a little irritating to have my words misconstrued and then have people take the my point and then start arguing something different. When my standard response tends to be as nonjudgmental as possible and tends to be worded something like
"as for the illegal stuff, I'm biased and recommend against it, the Rapid review book comes with 500 questions, I only believe I have somewhere around 1000 total questions that he gave us in his class. The guy worked his ass off creating that material, it's only right he get what bit of compensation he makes off of it."​

I can completely see why you and others loath OSUdocs apparent demeanor and the way he posts in these forums, but again, do not lump all of us OSUers who post in these forums with that demeanor and don't discount our opinions simply because of where we go to school.

Pox in a box said:
I said that I didn't like how some OSU-COM students always start defending Goljan everytime that his name comes up. ........Nobody likes to sift through it. I never made an attack on OSU-COM or a majority of its students,

If you don't like how OSUdoc jumps into every thread, then state you don't like how OSUdoc jumps into every thread and don't lump all of us in your broad statements in which you continually make to tell others not to listen to our opinions about books based solely on where we go to school or try to tell us we don't know about his books because we don't own/read/et them. And don't bother denying that you do that, here's an example and here here here

Pox in a box said:
That's my opinion. This board gets cluttered with arguments back and forth whether having Goljan's material is right or wrong.

actually if you go back and look at the threads, you'll find 3 things, 1) lots of threads about bootleg audio 2)OSUdoc either rubbing in everyone’s face that he goes to OSU or making comments in every Goljan thread 3) you and others making a big deal about how you have the right do obtain the materials because they aren't legally available and since his published books don't and then getting all pissy when any reminder that it's copyrighted material that's being illegally obtained.

Pox in a box said:
just a few who repeatedly find the urge to say something everytime "Goljan" appears on SDN. Some students that go to OSU-COM are very helpful, i.e. Idiopathic and Dr. Mom.

and yet you berate even these 2 examples when they post in Goljan threads when they post something that you disagree with.

Pox in a box said:
Thank you to those who realize that there is more to preparation for exams and training than Goljan. I'm not trying to make an argument here. I was just stating my opinion (that I believe at least 50% of SDN would agree with and maybe more). So, let's end this thread peacefully. Have a great day everyone.

I do not believe I've ever stated that Goljan was the end all to board prep and I'm not sure where you got that idea.

Pox in a box said:
Gee, Hernandez is fired up. I said that I didn't like how some OSU-COM students always start defending Goljan everytime that his name comes up. That's my opinion. This board gets cluttered with arguments back and forth whether having Goljan's material is right or wrong. Nobody likes to sift through it. I never made an attack on OSU-COM or a majority of its students, just a few who repeatedly find the urge to say something everytime "Goljan" appears on SDN. Some students that go to OSU-COM are very helpful, i.e. Idiopathic and Dr. Mom. Thank you to those who realize that there is more to preparation for exams and training than Goljan. I'm not trying to make an argument here. I was just stating my opinion (that I believe at least 50% of SDN would agree with and maybe more). So, let's end this thread peacefully. Have a great day everyone.

That describes not only me, but you as well. I respond to any thread on SDN that discusses my school or its professors.

You on the other hand also respond to all of these threads, but always in an antagonistic way.

And when you respond to posts about your school and Goljan, you just love to taunt people with the fact that he is your professor and that you have access to all of his materials while at the same time berating anyone who gains access to his notes.

That is why everyone thinks you are an @ss. It would be one thing if you only tried to dissuade people from illegally accessing the materials. That's fine. It's that while you are doing so, you repeatedly flaunt the fact that you have access to these materials while they do not.

So, why don't you quit being so self-righteous....

velvethead said:
And when you respond to posts about your school and Goljan, you just love to taunt people with the fact that he is your professor and that you have access to all of his materials while at the same time berating anyone who gains access to his notes.

That is why everyone thinks you are an @ss. It would be one thing if you only tried to dissuade people from illegally accessing the materials. That's fine. It's that while you are doing so, you repeatedly flaunt the fact that you have access to these materials while they do not.

So, why don't you quit being so self-righteous....

You are incorrect in your interpretation of my posts. I consistently refer to the fact that the notes and images we have are the duplicates of those found in Rapid Review Pathology.

Everyone has access to these legal forms of Goljan's materials.

Hernandez said:
Even I have a hard time not interpreting half your posts as being what's the word haughty? I always get a mental image of Cartman going nana-nana-nana when I read half of your posts on this topic.

but why do you consistently remind those about the access to materials that aren't legally obtainable?

The reason that I must remind people that there is a legal way to access Goljan's materials (Rapid Review), is because I keep having to hear from Goljan about the illegal distribution of his materials AND I keep hearing from people about how I act like "Cartman" stating I have the materials when they do not. It is evident that anyone can obtain said materials in a legal manner.

Fortunately, I no longer have class since the semester is over, and I don't really care either way anyway. It is quite amusing to see how much people get so bent out of shape over the whole issue, though.

OSUdoc08 said:
The reason that I must remind people that there is a legal way to access Goljan's materials (Rapid Review), is because I keep having to hear from Goljan about the illegal distribution of his materials AND I keep hearing from people about how I act like "Cartman" stating I have the materials when they do not. It is evident that anyone can obtain said materials in a legal manner.

ohh, so you were only advocating that everyone transfer out of their medical school and transfer to OSU so they too could have access to the biochem book and online acess of the pathology pics, how silly of me, it's so obvious that your solution is of course the best one :rolleyes:

Hernandez said:
ohh, so you were only advocating that everyone transfer out of their medical school and transfer to OSU so they too could have access to the biochem book and online acess of the pathology pics, how silly of me, it's so obvious that your solution is of course the best one :rolleyes:

The only solution I said in all seriousness was buy the Rapid Review.

If you didn't realize the other things I said were sarcasm, you'll want to read my signature.

Stop that. Stop doing that. It's weird.

Go out, party, get laid, have fun. Just stop doing that. Why would you care so much?

OSUdoc08 said:
...I respond to any thread on SDN that discusses my school or its professors.

OSUdoc08 said:
I don't really care either way, I just get sick of hearing about how people are illegally using materials all of the time in class.

Well, isn't it "illegal" for goljan to be giving out questions that were on past usmle step 1 examinations? :confused: (and he obviously gets the questions from students who have taken it. If you dont believe me just listen to his audio). Also, the notes that are "legally" obtainable are somewhat similar to the notes that are given to his students, but they are not extactly the same. The real good stuff is not included in the "legally" obtainable copies. Either way God bless Dr. Goljan, he is an awesome teacher. You guys are OSU are really lucky. :luck:

MissionComplete said:
Stop that. Stop doing that. It's weird.

Go out, party, get laid, have fun. Just stop doing that. Why would you care so much?

Ironically, I just got back from going out and partying, to read your post.

Status
Not open for further replies.