Path is in our rear view mirror part 02

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoCuteMD

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
uhh why did they lock up the other thread?

Threads now get closed when they get over 1K posts.

We need a more interesting name for this thread.

Members don't see this ad.

Both are great programs that I will rank in my top half. Dr. Mattu is simply awesome and reason alone to go to UofMd.

Sorry to hear that too.

In a way i'm happy that my girlfriend isn't in medicine. She wants to go to pharm school in a year and my top 10 all have at least 2 pharm schools in the area.

If it wasn't for her I don't think I would have looked at Cinci as closely as I did. There once was a time their peds program was her number one choice, but no longer.

Members don't see this ad :)
uhh why did they lock up the other thread?

I think it's the new regulations.

Out of class for the day and quite excited about that. Getting laundry done finally.

Oh, we found it! It went missing. I was sad!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
the other thread got locked already?

the other thread got locked already?

Well, the one from yesterday - yes. Then the one from today got screwed up. So this is temporary...'cause I can't live without procrastination!!

Well, the one from yesterday - yes. Then the one from today got screwed up. So this is temporary...'cause I can't live without procrastination!!

In that case +pad+

I need a new avatar.

SUggestions, people?

What did you do Socute? :mad:

Oh.. socute I suggest.. Mary Lou Retton (sp?)

http://www.houstonpbs.org/flipflopshop/images/HoustonPBS%20site%20images/marylou.jpg

Here ya go

Enjoy...I'm enjoying NOT working at the moment. I luv it. :D

I need a new avatar.

SUggestions, people?

cute_puppy_picture_T3505.jpg

Sorry about that last comment. The east Texas in me comes out every once in awhile.

The medication usually works but I must have missed a dose. Damn baby seals get me every time.

Take care,
Jeff

Haven't gotten much done today considering it was a short day. I did study EKG's though, so I guess that counts for something.

Um, clearly you need to re-read my username. It's not "SoScaryMD" it's SoCuteMD. And as I stated - I have references.

OH! "So Cute" I get it! I just couldn't figure out what a "Socu Temd" was.

Gee, hate that I've missed so many beautiful pictures today by going to a wine bar.

So wait, why the kitten? Isn't there something cuter?
Like a puppy or something?

You also had the name change thingie.
Hopefully mine will go through later.

Wait..I want a name change. How is this possible?

A thread was posted on the forums asking if anyone wanted to change their names this past weekend. I fear it might be too late for you Hianmi.

Status
Not open for further replies.