Path is in our rear view mirror part 01

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure it would be better than seeing the inside of a school and taking an exam...

Well, what isn't? Gerbils clawing their way out of your stomach? Burning alive? Watching the View?

Members don't see this ad.

Oh how the SuperBowl will be great this year. Chicago is gonna be rockin' for the next two weeks!

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh how the SuperBowl will be great this year. Chicago is gonna be rockin' for the next two weeks!

Yeah thats awesome. The city will be insane on SB sunday. I was in philly a few years back when they were in the SB.. similar fan bases.. Insane.. GO BEARS!

FYI it freakin snowed last night in tucson.. and i played golf in the afternoon with Prof Fetus. insane.. we has like real snow. though i dont think it stuck..1st snowfall in 5 years

Well...that test was ridiculous...hoping on the curve to help me. That, and I will have to study my butt off the next few weeks so I do better on the final.

Nap time!!!!!!!!!!

I'm soooo jealous! I'm on my 2nd latte and not feeling it. I slept 11 hours last night, but that probably wasn't enough to compensate for the 6 hours I accumulated over the two nights previous!!!

I dislike lab. We do a bunch of work that only remotely pertains to the subject we're studying in lecture and doesn't help with the understanding of the subject and all we get is one credit and a letter grade that could very well bring down your average. I'd rather use that time as a group study session.

another day down..sweet snow day.. Urgent Care... the thing that sucks is the paper work takes forever.

I dislike lab. We do a bunch of work that only remotely pertains to the subject we're studying in lecture and doesn't help with the understanding of the subject and all we get is one credit and a letter grade that could very well bring down your average. I'd rather use that time as a group study session.

At least you get SOME credit. We got NOTHING for our lab courses - other than 3-4 extra hours of "class" and a write-up each week!

another day down..sweet snow day.. Urgent Care... the thing that sucks is the paper work takes forever.

Suprisingly, Ortho hasn't been all that bad (although its only been 2 days). I'm getting plenty of teaching, and managed to get out at noon today. I get to scrub in on some cases tomorrow...so that's a change of pace from the regular floor work and clinic hours.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm soooo jealous! I'm on my 2nd latte and not feeling it. I slept 11 hours last night, but that probably wasn't enough to compensate for the 6 hours I accumulated over the two nights previous!!!

What have you been doing? :smuggrin:

Ok...so maybe you were studying for class and I should give you the benefit of the doubt, but it was just way to easy and I had to comment.

What have you been doing? :smuggrin:

Ok...so maybe you were studying for class and I should give you the benefit of the doubt, but it was just way to easy and I had to comment.

Check yer PMs. Well, later.

Finally some sun, but still too cold.

My nap turned into a night's worth of sleep...I guess it's time to start studying again...

I hate driving in my state. After accumulating almost 20K miles during interview season, someone tries to kill me 2 miles from my exit on the way home from my last interview. If I hadn't seen this guy ass-jockeying on the way up the exit ramp, he likely would have plowed right into the side of my car at interstate speeds.
I hope karma kills him slowly. Like, with a spoon.

:laugh: The movie "Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy" has really grown on me. "Magrathea! Magrathea!":laugh:

Or a SAW!!!
saw3poster.JPG

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! MUAHAHAHAHAHA! MUAHAHAHA! hahahahehe...

Just got my step 1 date :scared: It just makes it real now...

Gotta go study!:scared:

Peeps.. our interview season is winding down and I have had a chance to meet applicants and I can say the overall group is incredibly impressive..

Peeps.. our interview season is winding down and I have had a chance to meet applicants and I can say the overall group is incredibly impressive..
I didn't apply there, but I can throw one at your PD if you put in a good word.

Or maybe not. Wife doesn't want to live that far away.

I didn't apply there, but I can throw one at your PD if you put in a good word.

Or maybe not. Wife doesn't want to live that far away.

LOL... thanks.. winding down here though.. gonna be a great class we get for sure..

:laugh: I had to look up BPG. I think I get what IbnSina was alluding too. Unless I'm completely wrong about it.

BPG is a form of penicillin. Very effective in treating syphilis. You can send me as many cheesy valentines as you would like, and to whichever e-mail you have :p

I wasn't the one who used the word "raging."

I'm just waiting for the All-Star game tonight.

BTW...why are there such freaks on American Idol?

Sorry...there was just way too much love in that post.

It's ok, you don't have to be jealous that I have an intarweb valentine and you don't. After all - you've got a real live valentine.

It's ok, you don't have to be jealous that I have an intarweb valentine and you don't. After all - you've got a real live valentine.

By the way our rank lists are shaping up, it may be our last one :(

Status
Not open for further replies.